Implants just got mentioned on The Modern Rogue!

Tattoo artist and nurse sounds like you have yourself some good possibilities.
If you strike out, let us know Whereabouts you live, as there may be other people on here that have suggestions/ contacts for your area.

1 Like

Are you in Canada by chance? I know a very reputable installer who is touring coast to coast soon.

Russ? He’s cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah! One of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Looking forward to having him do my implants. Was fun seeing him talk about implants on Ancient Aliens :laughing: did you catch that episode?

1 Like

15 Seasons | 182 Episodes…
Found It
Ancient Aliens s14e19
Not streaming on History
Not on Youtube
Not on Vimeo
THANK YOU Torrents :+1:
Downloaded and :eyes: :alien: :syringe:

UPDATE
Interesting watch, Most of the Implant relevant stuff was from :clock1030:
00:27:15 - 31:57
Russ came across very well, intelligent and well-spoken and did a great job as an ambassador for implants.
Russ had a few Dangerous Things and Vivokey products “on show” and a couple of other snippets in that segment.
I did laugh when Russ said @ 00:29:23 " I replaced my keys with these chips " and 15 secs later he exits the Tattoo Parlour with a bunch of keys hanging off his belt :laughing:

2 Likes

I did my body modification courses through him and his people! Awesome guy

Russ travels West coast from BC to Cali alot for those in the US.

1 Like

1 Like

In my college years not so long ago…lol. I was doing some premier underground body work as far as silicone implants, large gauge dermal anchors, tounge splitting and ear cropping. It all started from some pieces Russ had put together back in 2010 when I was 21. After that I did work throughout Asia. Computers have always been my background but it was a part in my life were I spent most of my time in the wire by myself ;).

I owe Russ my right hand for learning his free hand piercing techniques, there is no other way, muahahha :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I have a background in body piercing and assisting on a few suspensions. Unfortunately my road to broader body mods like implants, scalpelling etc. were impossible to come by in Australia at that time and I moved on.

Russ removed a bunch of cartilage in my nose so I could fit big fat 11mm / 7/16" jewelry in there :upside_down_face:

Sounds like a great guy

I saw an interesting ( gone wrong ) suspension video a while back. But I think I have Hijacked @Jaroot thread too much already…Sorry

Buuuuttt, if you were curious about the video ( Not for the squeamish - ouch )

1 Like

Ha, funny you mention Russ. I had planned to drive 10 hours to get him to install mine until I found someone a hour away that will do them

1 Like

Or wait for Russ to come to you…

@anon2520759 may have some more details for you?!?

Russ usually does a tour from BC to NFL and back again at least once a year, hitting up most major cities. Though it sounds like @CanuckCold already has their implants. (?)

I was going to self implant but… doing 4 at a time might be tricky with 2 hands so I’ll just wait until May for Russ to be in town. At least they’ll be done quick and easy with good placement :sunglasses:

May is just a while away and I want my new gadgets NOW! :confounded: :weary:

But yeah, sorry for hijacking the thread!

lol, I already spoke with him, the closest he is coming to the northern wastes I am in is about 8 hours away.

1 Like

yes!!! i love these guys! i never miss an upload! and i have a giant crush on Jason <3 i love that youthful face but silver hair. his lover must be so happy!

1 Like

Nah, you all good. I did say its for any ol conversation, and if its helping someone get implanted, I’m all for it! the more the merrier!

1 Like

They did a follow up video a couple days ago

2 Likes

Weird they didnt put it on the Modern Rogue channel

Edit: Wow, iPhones have real shitty NFC

1 Like

Accurate

2 Likes

It’s not as bad as they made it look, they just didn’t know what to do with it. The antenna is right along the top edge (built for Apple Pay, where you just tap the top of your phone to the card reader) not somewhere in the middle of the back like most android phones.

The guy that tried for a while to get the scan was holding the phone so the antennas were parallel not perpendicular (90 degrees rotated from how it should have been, couldn’t have been more wrong).

The scans that Brian does at the end where it happened much faster is a better representation of what the iPhone scans like consistently.

2 Likes