Install Videos and Pictures 🩸

Yeah, that was what I read about! I mean, there are lots of people with some sorts of metal inside their bodies… okay, most of it today is titanium, which should be MRI-safe. But especially shrapnels are usually not made of titanium^^

It’s important to note that most “titanium implants” are not actually pure titanium but alloys, and some of those additional elements can have magnetic properties.

The Titan however does use pure elemental titanium… in the shell anyway. The magnet inside kinda makes it a moot point in the context of this thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lost implant in hand

Take in your ranks - cyborgs!)) Finally, I installed my NExT.! :syringe:
I have a relatively low pain threshold so I didn’t use any pain medication prior to insertion. The procedure for installing the implant turned out to be less painful than I expected.
The installation was carried out by a professional body modifier, in a “tattoo & piercing salon”
After ~2.5 days, the patch began to peel off (on the folds of the skin - between the index finger and thumb), so I replaced it with a new patch. On day 4, I removed all the bandages, and there is now a small healing point at the site of the needle puncture.
There is no swelling of the hand at all. The implant is perfectly readable by a smartphone, and now I’m experimenting with tag records with might and main!

“Dangerousthings” the best! :+1:

3 Likes

Where do you live? I wanna come and see you to do it when I get another one. That was smooth as hell!

4 posts were split to a new topic: Just installed my first ever implant

My first implant (NExT) :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

9 Likes

7d59b551-ec12-487e-b8b6-8ed3e821de22
Edit: fixed spelling

4 Likes

BeUno in March 2022

6 Likes

Check out @johnrossswitz on Instagram! View his story in the next 24 hours to see the install! I’ll also post it here later on.

3 Likes

Walletmor installation:

xG3 after installation (no pic during):

5 Likes

xG3 v2 Install

8 Likes

That is a nice and clean install.

2 Likes

JR (Mean Street Tattoos) does a fantastic job. I highly recommend. He had his own numbing agent on hand and offered it to me before starting, and had a machine to sanitize the 5mm (4G) Flex Install Needle.

This is the flexClass install:

7 Likes

Self installed my xG3v2 tonight. Tried the knifes edge, but just couldn’t poke through my skin there enough and it came out. So I reloaded and went for P1 and it worked! :smiley:

Edit: I know it’s not sanitary but I live alone, and it feels soooo nice after install XD

8 Likes

NExT :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

A little over 48 hours now.

4 Likes

Since my viewers on TikTok are split between fuck yes, fuck no, and motb, I made a new vid. Can you spot the troll image? O.o
XD
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdE8NT5g/?k=1

1 Like

Self installed my green XSIID last November.
Its been so much fun! I’ve wanted another since like a week after the install lol. Been a lurker for about a year and just decided to make an account

5 Likes

Where’s Wally???

giphy (6)

There he is

( not a year, but close enough )

shenmue-shenmue-welcome-to-the-gang

]

3 Likes