Install Videos and Pictures 🩸

please post the vid, if you can!! knife edge footage is super rare for some reason and it’ll be great to have as reference for other people’s installs.

3 Likes

Firstly I’m no expert, and the install looked like it went fine.
Just a couple of observations / suggestions for next time.

Palpate the area beforehand

Pinch and tent the skin whilst rolling skin between fingertips , you should be able to feel if there are any veins within the “tent”.

I could see in your video that it looked like there were 2 tents pitched. The pinch and roll would have eliminated that plus it would reduce the chance of piercing something you shouldn’t…

again, not an expert.
And it looked like everything went well.
so congrats and

f3ca23fc57b44e3103794e381353d203

and thanks for the share

2 Likes

Here’s the video. I trimmed it a bit to make it a smaller file size. I am not very file sharing savvy, but I think I retained all the important bits.

After this relatively painless install, I jumped all over the xSIID sale. I ordered a red, white, and blue. I showed the installer information about the Titan I had ordered and explained I wanted it on the side of my ring finger on my right hand. He said he would be willing to try it. He has never installed a Titan before. I hope to get a xSIID in both hands and a Titan in the finger with the next visit.

7 Likes

Yeah I had a feeling we forgot to do something. I can’t say I’m surprised we forgot it but at least it went pretty well. Actually just got full size x-rays today. Will be uploading those

1 Like

xLED installed on right hand with a NExT about 2mm away.

Spark 2 installed on knife edge and M1 in position 1 on my left hand as well.

2 Likes

This has got to be one of my favourite placements :slight_smile:

12 Likes

It does look awesome!!!
Power Button
xSIID
UV Ink Tattoo

1 Like

This is a quick mid install picture from a xG3 V1 finger installation I did myself last night. I definitely DO NOT recommend a self install.

3 Likes

OMFG

Soo much blood!

Even with the finger tied up…

All the best wishes from me!

hope you have an awesome healing process!

Ah, and welcome to the (Xg3 Finger) Club!

Cant wait to get more info and updates!

1 Like

Got my xSIID in! So far it reads, but no blink yet

1 Like

Now I’m one of you! Finally got over my fear of syringes😆 My friend that is a EMT made the incision😎 enjoy the video😊Now I have signed up for blood donation in my local hospital😁

2 Likes

tenor (38)

2 Likes

Ty😎

1 Like

Very cool, welcome to the club!
What chip did you go for?

2 Likes

Looks like a Xg3

2 Likes

That’s what I thought too, but that’s not the usual placement for a magnet
looks like it could be a xM1 too though
Does anyone know why some of them come in the yellow injectors vs the white ones?

2 Likes

Different size needles perhaps?

2 Likes

That seems to check out, all the 3mm implants seem to come with the yellow one
Thank you, I never would have thought of that!

2 Likes

Uninstall attempt #3
Still lost in there somewhere.
Fff
Now I have a little green bastard in my middle finger to make me feel a little better.

2 Likes

It is the xM1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes