Israelserbian247 Recent post collective

KGSxFwJJHQPsKzzFba

4 Likes

Lol

Omfg thank you soo much for not banning me. Contactless payment for all. Just get nfc reader app. Take bank card (make sure settings make you card info unvisible theyll need pin to make visible on whatever app.) Take url from bank card when read by nfc reader. Then take url put in vivokey or whatever nfc implant you may have and nfc read it check ur url itll bring u up too the cashless payment card in whatever app from whatever bank your using. Just make sure your settings are invisible under your control.

1 Like

Literally… yawns× which ones do you think is actually mark of beast technology? You know my answer https://images.app.goo.gl/qUDNGPDdCojrqUjs7

What’s up with custom applications on a vivo key what’s they for and how do they work thanks…

Download the Fidesmo app,
have a look at each app, and read the descriptions
have a guess what this app does and how it works

Read this thread

check out this

and read this thread

That’s what I’m gonna do I plan on getting 66 implants a total of 7 in the forehead 6 leds making David’s star over a 134.2 khz I’d. David’s star would be about 1 1 1/2 inches from point to point.

1 Like

Between 5 and 8 thousand dollars in implant… glad to see your level of financial support

6 Likes

Have you seen the north start implant? Might fit your desires better. (Not a dangerous things product)

Why stop there?

Pegleg loaded with scripture

Forehead of course

2 Likes

What’s up with the north star implant? And jyeah I got a bible app in my vivo key and the rest are gonna be in roses and star gazer lilies I might get a giant lily with a whole bunch of led xsiid’s where can I check out the north star implant? And I decided a cross. I asked the Lord should I get David’s star or a cross he said cross in the forehead. So thatll be what it is.

So I’ve decided to one get the dopest most high tech implants invented. Once I get to Israel I’ll making 3200 usd a month for disability and sal kilta. Also I’ve decided to put about 500 into ink a month and 500 into implants a month. I’m gonna be come the most high tech cyborg that ever existed. Or you can just call me intergalactic Almighty omnipotent Omni present omniscient God that ever will walk this planet and came down from heavens with clouds. Pegleg I’ll get it in my fore arm in my right forearm probably. But yeah I got a lot of law studying to do and holy of holies upgrade to research. I’ll keep everyone listed on my journey with the cyborg and intergalactic ife upgraders. Amen.

Grind house made them a few years ago. It’s a terrible idea but looks kinda cool Grindhouse Wetware - Wikipedia
They don’t have a rechargeable battery, and some of the batteries died early because of leaking issues in the silicone. I’ve seen a few go in and helped with one install, but I think all of them are out of people now.

1 Like

You might get more help with the crazy shit on biohack.me

Haha fucking dope. I’m getting em in my hands in feet for fucking sure. Right where they nailed me to the cross.

Do it’s really bad to do but you can actually do bones in hands and feet if you are very careful and slow, I’ve seen it done in person and they really do just put a hold on their hands Watch David Blaine Push an Ice Pick Through His Hand for Alec Baldwin - YouTube it takes a long time of slowly over months going slightly more and slightly more. But you can do it. Basically like stretching ears.

4 Likes

I told you I came with the clouds of the heavens to earth. I am who I am. My name is the LORD the only true God.