It's official, Dangerous Discord adopted

It’s no longer official

The discord channel has been converted to a more generic biohacking server and it is no longer officially operated by Dangerous Things. The community’s interests extended beyond the scope Dangerous Things was able to accommodate so it is now a fully community self-operated discord server.

10 Likes

I think the most important thing to remember is

There are multiple chats for a variety of subjects. We recommend that you go to the DT forum for implant support as the user base is much larger and posting on there means your post can go on to help other in the future.

As it says, the discord server is not designed for support, and support question may help out an individual in the short term, the information is pretty much lost into the bowels of the server.

Here in the Forum is a better place to ask those question, or more likely find those answers.

Happy Discording

2 Likes

is this different than the Old discord?

It’s the same server. The content and population have developed to the point that it’s time to recognize it as an official part of DT

1 Like

Awesome, thank you. Now that I work from home, I can finally join without worrying about managers and the like.

2 Likes

This is great! Been neat to watch this place grow. Although, after you said this earlier,

I was hoping for a different kind of product announcement!

1 Like

the only proper next step i see is a official DT Esports Team.

5 Likes

For cyberpunk 2077 right?

2 Likes

It has a planned multiplayer, potentially.

2 Likes

Joined. Cuz I already spend most my day checking discord anyways…