June 2022 VivoKey Apex Flex update

Talking with amal now. I wasn’t sure he could support but he seems interested. One of us will update when we’ve worked out the details. Expect at least early January though cause we’re both pretty booked up

4 Likes

I would love one, but I’m guessing the LED doesn’t show up great under solid back tattoo ink. heh

Huh, interesting point :eyes: you can try and shine an led from the outside in and see how much gets absorbed on tattoo vs non-tatooed skin. I’m interested to know if it makes such a big difference

1 Like

I just tested with my phone camera through skin and the black ink actually does block light very well. The red portions lit up no problem.

You can kind of see what to expect in this photo of @Rajaramjet’s black ink Tattoo with darker skin outside it

3 Likes

Thanks @Pilgrimsmaster as I was getting a laugh that since getting that Xsiid and tattoo i don’t have to promote or show it since you do… lol

@Stick8110 it’s hard for me to hold my phone and take a picture of my implant for several reasons such as I’m left handed and the implant/tattoo are in my left forearm but if you look closely at the picture above you will notice that it’s shining thru a portion of the actual tattoo ink. When I first posted the picture I didn’t notice this fact and I also made mention that the tattoo came after the implant healed. Before getting the tattoo i asked and was told that “only thing” i could NEVER DO with an implant is tattoo directly over it as the tattoo needles would shatter it.

1 Like