Just checking in aka. HOW THE FUCK ARE YA?

@hoka
How the fuck are ya?
Hows the “new” job? going well? I know its not new anymore.
Also thanks for the Biocom App, I still use it and like it.
Anymore apps from you we should keep an eye out for?

@Vicarious
How the fuck are ya?
What’s your implant count up to now?
Any recent convention talks?

1 Like

@turbo2ltr
How the fuck are ya?
Good to see you pop back now and then, also I really loved one of your recent posts, It was very refreshing, If I could have given more :heart: I would

@JPlowman
How the fuck are ya?
You know what I am going to ask you…

1 Like

@DonFire
How the fuck are ya?
How are your @PaulT implants going?
Have you finally settled on a nail polish colour, or are you pomemoning it , and gotta catch them all?

Okay, I dont know how to count to 5, but its a big list…
Ok Im stopping now
if you aren’t on the list above, just know I probably had you in the queue…names are just bouncing around in my head…mitch blue, vamp…ok stopping now, Im giving other people a chance to jump in and check in…The dingo brothers…ok actually stopping BUT also some I want to know how they are going, but also dont want to ping either of them (you know who I am taking about)

6 Likes

:wave::people_hugging::saluting_face:
TL;DR: Exhausted :melting_face:

:flushed:
:point_right::point_left: Sentero…
The situation is quite similar to what happened to the North Sense. A few visually impaired people got some products a long while ago, but the bankruptcy of the project was announced recently.

Somebody else has to finish it for Liviu. I’m not surprised, yet a bit disappointed.
Vast majority of the updates were
cute-viennese-kawaii-waffles-cartoon-style-illustration_313437-329
anyway, so the future could be predicted.

:person_shrugging: Someone might throw a :ring_buoy: for this project, but I declare it hybernated.

Other than that: new job, nothing exciting, last year of uni… even less exciting and I still have a handful of chips and magnets waiting for installation :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yay, I’m trash!
Thanks for skipping me.

2 Likes

You were here like 4 days ago lol :joy:

But since you asked….

HOW THE FUCK are you?

Any uv or even Glow in the dark tattoo shenanigans?

4 Likes

I’m always here :slight_smile:

But thanks! I’m ok, unemployed since April so no tattoos.

Here is my wife’s Christmas Village I put together and my fancied up “Lucille”

5 Likes

9 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster!!!

Honored to have made the list :heart:, absolutely love the idea of this thread. Been super busy as I am now working full time plus doing part time uni on the side. Miss you all, may try and catch up a bit over the coming short break I get.

PaulT implant in me is going great, haven’t used it too much and really should work on my own power accessory for it, I was actually researching clear PCBs / etching copper on glass at one stage. Haven’t checked on the ones yet to be installed in a little bit, will probably install the green one sometime soon :tm:

Funnily enough, despite having two magnets and three blinky implants my favourite implant is my xEM - it is a clone of a friends apartment building fob, and my is it satisfying to scan into the front door and then again up the elevator using my hand.

Nail polish I’m not wearing quite as much thanks to lack of time, but I am still buying it :sweat_smile:. Nails are also still long, so they are canvases for certain special events.

E.g. -
Purple gradient for wear it purple day:

Some shifty nails to show off:

And last but not least some blues back in September when it felt more like winter than spring:

10 Likes

Mawwwwww… :heart:
Still here, reading a lot, but writing little. Recently having some private trouble, so I’m even worse at socializing than usual. Not really getting along with people currently (like, getting panic attacks in a full bus - and they are always full in december…). Had a month of interesting self-medication, that actually helped quite a bit. Hope that’s not too much information :wink:

Bodmod-wise, there is some nice stuff planned :slight_smile:
The three cartilage piercings that were a present by Arnulf are finally healing (he told them “the three little bitches”, and he was quite right^^), in february I have some vacation and plan on getting a little glowing silicone star in my right middle finger :fu: :star: :wink:

And currently… I am planning some unusual things. Like most of you here know, I am a lot into bioluminescence, and I strongly desire to… well, glow. So UV-tattoos were always interesting for me, but I really want some glow in the dark stuff, preferably in different colours. I found the pigments by now, Swiss SuperLuminova - very bright, non-toxic, available in greenish, blueish and even red (though this glows least, of course). Aaaaand a friend of mine is doing tattoos (like, on himself :smile: ), and he would be willing to tattoo me - I know my tattoo artist won’t do it, or at least I’m pretty sure, and the design would be just swirling lines across my whole body, so it’s not like I need some guy who can draw insanely good…
So I “just” have to get the pigments, disperse them somehow, and get it under my skin.

And noooo, I’m not (that) reckless - I’m gonna do some more research about the pigments, about the ways to mix them with some fluid (basically water + X), gonna test it on a small spot to see if it’s okayish. But if this works… I’m close to achieving a dream.

7 Likes

Just incase I wasn’t clear, this thread is not just for me to satiate my curiosity, so if anybody elese wants to make a shout out and ask somebody "How the Fuck are ya?

Please Go right ahead

Whilst I’m here…

1 Like

@Emumanx
Did you get yourself an APEX?
Are you still diving?
Are you still in the UK?

@vampire_blue
How the fuck are ya?
How’s the scar?

1 Like

@RyuuzakiJulio
How the fuck are ya?
Hoping you are well, guessing you are doing some VK work in the background!?

1 Like

@Compgeek @PulsarForce
How the fuck are you fullas?
Comp, are you still laser tagging?
Pulsar, we haven’t seen you for aaaaages, Hope the 3D printing is going well and you have finished your degree

1 Like

@anon4992657
I think your name was Jamie :man_shrugging:
How the fuck are ya?
16 years old in 2019, Just wondering now that you are legally allowed an implant, did you ever get around to getting one?
If not, why not?
Do you regret thinking about it at 16, or are you still considering getting one, if so
Simpsons Join Us GIF | GIFDB.com

Since you are in the UK, KSEC is the website you want to visit, and ask here for any advice

THIS is the thread I am referring to

I haven’t heard from @Acujawa in quite awhile. Last I heard he was looking for work in a town with intermittent internet access, that is located awfully close to where the russians were.

So if you’re still out there and kicking buddy, HOW THE FUCK ARE YA!

Seriously, drop us a line and let us know you’re still good.

4 Likes