Just checking in aka. HOW THE FUCK ARE YA?

Yay!

1 Like

Things have been :poop: without the smiley face recently. My dad passed away suddenly at the end of April. He would have been 80 next month. Had a good innings but still a shock. Mum, understandably, hasn’t been coping too well, they were married 53 years and never really been apart.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Reach out if you’re struggling, don’t keep things bottled up. :call_me_hand::purple_heart:

9 Likes

So sorry for your loss… :disappointed:

2 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster and everyone else… YOOOOOO! lol
I’m doing well left my desk job a few years ago, and wasn’t stuck behind a computer everyday (hints my absence.) I have sense moved to Houston, and I am now back in the family business and running a machine shop again. I’ve got a serious itch for a Titan, and after seeing a picture of a xG3v2 holding some screws on his hand, I am now wondering about a G3 on the top of my hand to hold hardware when I’m working on my racecar or my truck! I haven’t been racing much the past year, but have been working on restomoding my 64.5 mustang :wink: . I use my NExT pretty much every day to open my garage door and log into my computer so I am still praising the gods of DT and enjoying it. My spark 2 on the other hand… still haven’t really figured out how to use it other than vivokey forum login, guess I’m just not tech savvy enough for it lol.

5 Likes

Oh shoot sorry I didn’t see that. Thanks for checking in. I don’t have an implant yet, probably going to get the next2 when it comes out. I’ve been busy with school and robotics so haven’t been one here in a while.

1 Like

It has a different name but it’s out:

That’s not what the next2 satur9 was making is. From the samples they showed it was like a xsiid and a xem smashed together. Unless it changed

6 Likes

Just seen you pop back up on the forum @NTT How the fuck are ya?

1 Like

Hi @Pilgrimsmaster

It’s been a while. I’m good thank you :grinning: How’s things your end?

1 Like

All good here, no change.

Not sure how across you are of things, but new implants available, and more on the way

Good to hear :+1:

I have been keeping an intermittent eye on new bits. The tantalising whisper of something along the lines of Walletmore has really got my attention. That said I’m more than aware that it comes with a Soon caveat :thinking:

@StarGazer1258 how the fuck are ya?

1 Like

@RyuuzakiJulio
How the fuck are you?

I was beginning to wonder when I’d get called out. I’ve been slacking on visiting this place.

Mostly good stuff in my life keeping me busy. I recently bought a house with Fiancé and it a bit of a fixer-upper, so that’s definitely been keeping me busy. We’re finally fully moved in, so I should be able to relax a bit more and spend more time here.

@invalid_signal hmu, maybe you can come hang out sometime.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Glad to hear!
Would love to come visit!

@yeka

It’s been a Month…
how Where the fuck are ya?

2 Likes

A combined call out to
@yeka
@Zwack
@Backpackingvet

How and Where the fuck are ya?

4 Likes

Ohhhh
Screenshot_20230715_074036_Chrome

Yay

2 Likes

Hello @Pilgrimsmaster

Hey everyone else!

I am okay. How are yall?

Life is going well, no real complaints.

I picked up a job part time as a bartender, and its been great. I get to interact with the people in my community more, at least the drinkers.

My child is getting older, and i have been occupied with that as a full time stay at home dad. Honestly though? As hard as it is somedays, i am positive that people with kids, are missing out if they have to work. Its been so great getting to watch my kid grow and learn.

I have taken to just letting life come to me, at least for a while.

Its worked out. I am volunteering at the aid station for a music festival.

I get to watch my kid grow.

I have a home with a loving wife.

But its been a good while since I’ve posted, and i hope yall are well, and life is treating yall well.

13 Likes