Just checking in aka. HOW THE FUCK ARE YA?

@4nti
How the fuck are ya?

A post was merged into an existing topic: The antiā€‹:no_entry_sign:-derailmentā€‹:railway_car: & threadā€‹:thread: hijackingā€‹:gun: threadā€‹:thread: :interrobang:

@darthdomo
Been a minuteā€¦ where iz you?

2 Likes

@Backpackingvet
How the fuck are ya?

Existing, albeit badlyā€¦

Been a rough few weeks.

1 Like

Feel free to reach out if you want

Lemme know if you still plan to swing up this way, drinks either way

3 Likes

@JustAGlitch
How the fuck are ya?

Havenā€™t seen you in a while, did you finally get an implant or two? How are things going on your end?

3 Likes

@NMCCW
How the fuck are you?

Alive and well.

6 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

Things have been :poop: without the smiley face recently. My dad passed away suddenly at the end of April. He would have been 80 next month. Had a good innings but still a shock. Mum, understandably, hasnā€™t been coping too well, they were married 53 years and never really been apart.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Reach out if youā€™re struggling, donā€™t keep things bottled up. :call_me_hand::purple_heart:

9 Likes

So sorry for your lossā€¦ :disappointed:

2 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster and everyone elseā€¦ YOOOOOO! lol
Iā€™m doing well left my desk job a few years ago, and wasnā€™t stuck behind a computer everyday (hints my absence.) I have sense moved to Houston, and I am now back in the family business and running a machine shop again. Iā€™ve got a serious itch for a Titan, and after seeing a picture of a xG3v2 holding some screws on his hand, I am now wondering about a G3 on the top of my hand to hold hardware when Iā€™m working on my racecar or my truck! I havenā€™t been racing much the past year, but have been working on restomoding my 64.5 mustang :wink: . I use my NExT pretty much every day to open my garage door and log into my computer so I am still praising the gods of DT and enjoying it. My spark 2 on the other handā€¦ still havenā€™t really figured out how to use it other than vivokey forum login, guess Iā€™m just not tech savvy enough for it lol.

5 Likes

Oh shoot sorry I didnā€™t see that. Thanks for checking in. I donā€™t have an implant yet, probably going to get the next2 when it comes out. Iā€™ve been busy with school and robotics so havenā€™t been one here in a while.

1 Like

It has a different name but itā€™s out:

Thatā€™s not what the next2 satur9 was making is. From the samples they showed it was like a xsiid and a xem smashed together. Unless it changed

6 Likes

Just seen you pop back up on the forum @NTT How the fuck are ya?

1 Like

Hi @Pilgrimsmaster

Itā€™s been a while. Iā€™m good thank you :grinning: Howā€™s things your end?

1 Like

All good here, no change.

Not sure how across you are of things, but new implants available, and more on the way