Just checking in aka. HOW THE FUCK ARE YA?

Good to hear :+1:

I have been keeping an intermittent eye on new bits. The tantalising whisper of something along the lines of Walletmore has really got my attention. That said Iā€™m more than aware that it comes with a Soon caveat :thinking:

@StarGazer1258 how the fuck are ya?

1 Like

@RyuuzakiJulio
How the fuck are you?

I was beginning to wonder when Iā€™d get called out. Iā€™ve been slacking on visiting this place.

Mostly good stuff in my life keeping me busy. I recently bought a house with FiancĆ© and it a bit of a fixer-upper, so thatā€™s definitely been keeping me busy. Weā€™re finally fully moved in, so I should be able to relax a bit more and spend more time here.

@invalid_signal hmu, maybe you can come hang out sometime.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Glad to hear!
Would love to come visit!

@yeka

Itā€™s been a Monthā€¦
how Where the fuck are ya?

2 Likes

A combined call out to
@yeka
@Zwack
@Backpackingvet

How and Where the fuck are ya?

4 Likes

Ohhhh
Screenshot_20230715_074036_Chrome

Yay

2 Likes

Hello @Pilgrimsmaster

Hey everyone else!

I am okay. How are yall?

Life is going well, no real complaints.

I picked up a job part time as a bartender, and its been great. I get to interact with the people in my community more, at least the drinkers.

My child is getting older, and i have been occupied with that as a full time stay at home dad. Honestly though? As hard as it is somedays, i am positive that people with kids, are missing out if they have to work. Its been so great getting to watch my kid grow and learn.

I have taken to just letting life come to me, at least for a while.

Its worked out. I am volunteering at the aid station for a music festival.

I get to watch my kid grow.

I have a home with a loving wife.

But its been a good while since Iā€™ve posted, and i hope yall are well, and life is treating yall well.

13 Likes

:rofl:

Iā€™m glad things are going well, thatā€™s all I needed to hear (and im guessing the others as well)

Thanks heaps for the reply

Oh, by the way, the xMagic has been released.

Feel free to pop back from time to time

2 Likes

Iā€™m doing well. Getting up to date on a lot of topics. My special xSIID is still there, 2 years in place as of this past May.

4 Likes

Awesome

Haha, YEP, there will be a lot

Great news
:eggplant: :blinky_white:

How has the cardinal star scarification healed up?

:compass:

Im stressed AF. Baby boy is due in 5 weeks my demon girl turned two yesterday. About a 3rd of the way through my baby blanket for the boyā€¦

Any dads have tips for when the 2nd plops out?

2 Likes

Man, itā€™s all go here in the last year.

Work is funā€¦ They are so much smaller than the last org I worked for. So I am having to do a lot of chasing my own tail at times.

My wife finally stopped going to wound care for the hematoma on her leg in December.

My stepdaughter suddenly got married and now has a kid. I am pretty dang shocked.

Just started looking at my keyboard wedge code again. But I havenā€™t got back to the raspberry pi proxmark front end.

5 Likes

Somehow I missed this. Thereā€™s no advice that really makes sense saying out loud. I guess, itā€™s different. Itā€™s nothing like the first in terms of the amount of worry you have the first few weeksā€¦ You wonā€™t feel compelled to put the mirror under their nose to check that theyā€™re breathingā€¦ You wonā€™t feel such an intense sense of bewilderment that they just let you go home with this thing and no instruction manual :slight_smile:

Number two is going to be so much easier in certain ways, but also theyā€™re going to be their own unique little person going through their own process of development. They might be exactly like your first in terms of temperament, or they could be vastly or widely different. Donā€™t worry about it so muchā€¦ You kept your first one alive this long :slight_smile: Just enjoy the ride and have fun discovering who this new little human is and what theyā€™re all about.

Unless you are in a throuple, maybe put the brakes on here :slight_smile: You donā€™t want them to outnumber you and your partnerā€¦ take it from a guy with three of these little thingsā€¦ that is a fundamental leap in difficulty haha

1 Like

Great to hear from you, Iā€™m glad things are going well.
I hope you are here for more than a fleeting visit

We still need to get you stabbed
:syringe:

And your cool projects of course

3 Likes

Appreciate this. Man that sense of bewilderment is dead on accurate. I told my friends its crazy, the only thing the nurses and hospital staff even cared about; Not if i could read, write, knew PEMDAS, or had any idea how to feed, change or care for a human. All they cared about was if i had a car seat. Blew my mind.

I hope the boy isnt like my girl. she is satan. colic for 12 months. she turned two last week and started sleeping through the night 3 months ago. I hope this one is easier.

Re: Outnumbering. I want 6. I heard at 3 and above they create a society of their own and self regulate. it is easier and harder when they gang up on you.

received_982634769674967

received_1253077768681972

3 Likes

Glad to hear the wife is doing better!
Congrats on the grandkid!

4 Likes

Everyone laughs, but i want a big family. im also 40 next year so i dont have much time to waste.

1 Like