Just checking in aka. HOW THE FUCK ARE YA?

9 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster!!!

Honored to have made the list :heart:, absolutely love the idea of this thread. Been super busy as I am now working full time plus doing part time uni on the side. Miss you all, may try and catch up a bit over the coming short break I get.

PaulT implant in me is going great, havenā€™t used it too much and really should work on my own power accessory for it, I was actually researching clear PCBs / etching copper on glass at one stage. Havenā€™t checked on the ones yet to be installed in a little bit, will probably install the green one sometime soon :tm:

Funnily enough, despite having two magnets and three blinky implants my favourite implant is my xEM - it is a clone of a friends apartment building fob, and my is it satisfying to scan into the front door and then again up the elevator using my hand.

Nail polish Iā€™m not wearing quite as much thanks to lack of time, but I am still buying it :sweat_smile:. Nails are also still long, so they are canvases for certain special events.

E.g. -
Purple gradient for wear it purple day:

Some shifty nails to show off:

And last but not least some blues back in September when it felt more like winter than spring:

10 Likes

Mawwwwwwā€¦ :heart:
Still here, reading a lot, but writing little. Recently having some private trouble, so Iā€™m even worse at socializing than usual. Not really getting along with people currently (like, getting panic attacks in a full bus - and they are always full in decemberā€¦). Had a month of interesting self-medication, that actually helped quite a bit. Hope thatā€™s not too much information :wink:

Bodmod-wise, there is some nice stuff planned :slight_smile:
The three cartilage piercings that were a present by Arnulf are finally healing (he told them ā€œthe three little bitchesā€, and he was quite right^^), in february I have some vacation and plan on getting a little glowing silicone star in my right middle finger :fu: :star: :wink:

And currentlyā€¦ I am planning some unusual things. Like most of you here know, I am a lot into bioluminescence, and I strongly desire toā€¦ well, glow. So UV-tattoos were always interesting for me, but I really want some glow in the dark stuff, preferably in different colours. I found the pigments by now, Swiss SuperLuminova - very bright, non-toxic, available in greenish, blueish and even red (though this glows least, of course). Aaaaand a friend of mine is doing tattoos (like, on himself :smile: ), and he would be willing to tattoo me - I know my tattoo artist wonā€™t do it, or at least Iā€™m pretty sure, and the design would be just swirling lines across my whole body, so itā€™s not like I need some guy who can draw insanely goodā€¦
So I ā€œjustā€ have to get the pigments, disperse them somehow, and get it under my skin.

And noooo, Iā€™m not (that) reckless - Iā€™m gonna do some more research about the pigments, about the ways to mix them with some fluid (basically water + X), gonna test it on a small spot to see if itā€™s okayish. But if this worksā€¦ Iā€™m close to achieving a dream.

7 Likes

Just incase I wasnā€™t clear, this thread is not just for me to satiate my curiosity, so if anybody elese wants to make a shout out and ask somebody "How the Fuck are ya?

Please Go right ahead

Whilst Iā€™m hereā€¦

1 Like

@Emumanx
Did you get yourself an APEX?
Are you still diving?
Are you still in the UK?

@vampire_blue
How the fuck are ya?
Howā€™s the scar?

1 Like

@RyuuzakiJulio
How the fuck are ya?
Hoping you are well, guessing you are doing some VK work in the background!?

1 Like

@Compgeek @PulsarForce
How the fuck are you fullas?
Comp, are you still laser tagging?
Pulsar, we havenā€™t seen you for aaaaages, Hope the 3D printing is going well and you have finished your degree

1 Like

@anon4992657
I think your name was Jamie :man_shrugging:
How the fuck are ya?
16 years old in 2019, Just wondering now that you are legally allowed an implant, did you ever get around to getting one?
If not, why not?
Do you regret thinking about it at 16, or are you still considering getting one, if so
Simpsons Join Us GIF | GIFDB.com

Since you are in the UK, KSEC is the website you want to visit, and ask here for any advice

THIS is the thread I am referring to

I havenā€™t heard from @Acujawa in quite awhile. Last I heard he was looking for work in a town with intermittent internet access, that is located awfully close to where the russians were.

So if youā€™re still out there and kicking buddy, HOW THE FUCK ARE YA!

Seriously, drop us a line and let us know youā€™re still good.

4 Likes

@MouSkxy

How the fūck are ya?
Are you still pen testing?

My payment implant :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I use the flexnt snd the xM1 the most time.

Work in december is a nightmare. Canā€™t wsit that thf new year is coming. Czstomers are so stressed and some are annoying .

2 Likes

@Mariarangok
How the fuck are ya?
Miss your funny and helpful comments, and just you as a very nice person :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Think thatā€™s my case, for sure. XD

Iā€™ve been caught up with way too much work!
Between actual job, some consultancy, side gigsā€¦ II barely have any time left for my pet projects, least to sit down in front of a monitor for any minute beyond whatā€™s necessary! :sweat_smile:

So been focusing more in whatever ā€œanalgicā€ fun I can have lately. from Climbing toā€¦ well, pretty much a lot of climbing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And some tabletop gaming, some camping, hiking, pk-ingā€¦

Bodymod wiseā€¦
Got enough new ink that now weā€™re struggling to find out where to ink next! :sweat_smile:
But been terrible in taking pics. Gotta take a new pic of the healed tats to send my artists! As soon as she publishes it I can post here somewhere (if I remember)

At least now thereā€™s some time clearing up and I hope to be able to dedicate a bit more of my free time into the forum again! ^^

Youā€™re still slaying with it! :star_struck:
Very good choices there!

My nails have been suffering. quite a lotā€¦ :sweat_smile:

And thatā€™s a good day! Got new polish this morning! :rofl:

Love your new unusual Idea!!
I bet lots of us would like to be kept in the loop for that!

And those hard times will pass! itā€™s always a ferris wheel with those thingsā€¦ :disappointed:
either way, * hugs *

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:
And itā€™s good to see you around here more often again!

The guy Iā€™m gonna ask about the pigments (and the general idea) is currently on vacation, so itā€™s gonna be mid-january until I get some news - if it all works out, if I get the pigments and if I get someone to poke me with them, Iā€™ll definitely show it here (I mean, in the bodmod-thread - I donā€™t want to make Pilgrims work here harder than necessary :smile: ). But itā€™s actually already quite reassuring to see what MRLN did with his pigments and to see people here not totally discarding the idea as recklessā€¦ so if all goes fine, Iā€™m gonna glow a bit more soon-ish :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@greydoc
How the fuck are ya?
Just a quick thank you, You provided some great knowledge and also helped a couple of people out
Also a check-in making sure all is well

2 Likes

A couple of othersā€¦Literally a couple
@ShaakPsi @Cybornidas
How the fuck are ya?
Howā€™s the Cosplay going? Any pics?
How are you ā€œnewā€ Blinkies going? any pics?

4 Likes

@StephenBoose
How the fuck are ya?
Hows the xSIID gauntlet?
Are you using your Flipper for lighting them up?
Hows the Flipper and xBT gooing for you?
Do you still have your Tesla? Hows the Vivokey APEX NAK?

2 Likes

Honoured pilgrim!

Hands gots the nice scar and thicker skin from the pocket. Donā€™t think il be going that big again any time soon.

Got myself full time work and thatā€™s got me more busy than Iā€™ve ever been.

Waiting till I have time (and the pocket change) to get my Xbt temp chip implanted!

3 Likes

Hi buddy, itā€™s amazing but Iā€™m still alive) Recently I was in Nikolaev and Kherson doing a little volunteer work, I visited several friends who lived there all this time., words canā€™t describe ā€¦

8 Likes