Just when I finally have the push to get the xBT, I'm reminded IT'S ABOUT TO GET RE-STOCKED

The first version was implanted a bit deep in the skin. It was OK to read with my old smartphone, and nearly impossible with the new smartphone :frowning_face: .

I have since replaced it with a new version (as advised by the BeUno folks) and my piercer implanted it just underneath the skin, 1cm next to the locaiton of the previous implant.

I can really feel it now with my finger and see the bump with the right lighting. I can read it perfectly even with my new crappy phone.

So I guess it should not be implanted too deeply, and the quality of the NFC antenna of the phone matters a lot too.

Where did you buy them from? DT directly? The shipping fees are huge!

Yep, shipping is more than the implant itself… sigh.

Dunno if I’m right, but isn’t the xBT LF and should read better through a bit more skin / flesh? Reading (HF) implants with a phone is always a bit annoying from what I experienced, but I hoped that LF + flipper should make things easier… hope I’m not wrong! :wink:

You could see if @amal is interested in throwing a chicken cutlet over one he has.

For science.

Good point. I hope too, but I can only share my experience with the HF BeUno :wink:

1 Like

True :smile:
And I forgot that it was HF and therefore not easily readable through much skin / body / whatever…
Guess a chicken test™ might be helpful… :wink:

Any other concerns about a deeper pectoral install? There is little stuff to be damaged there, enough padding (the muscles) and not too many serious vessels as long as I am not going for the collarbone area… so I guess the idea is not recklessly stupid?

3 Likes

disney-chicken

IANAD … but I don’t why it would be a problem … People put much bigger silicon implants in that area! :smile:

4 Likes

Hmmm, next idea - I get some silicone boobies and put the implant in there? :smile: Perfectly encased silicone xSeries implant^^

4 Likes

xBooBs ? Maybe soon™ ? @amal

4 Likes

But, please, with some LEDs! I want to make my boobies glow blue or red or purple, depending on my mood! Or a nice rainbow…

3 Likes

Check out RealSexyCyborg on Twitter and other social media. She did something like that, but the lights were coming from underneath, not inside. https://twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg/status/1021547516427304960

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve seen that… but you still need silicon boobies for that, and… well, if they can’t even glow on their own, I’m not really interested :rofl:

3 Likes

Ironically the verichip IP was sold when the company went out of business and another company is now doing exactly that… putting a transponder into breast implants to ID them. You need special reader hardware to get a read on something that deep though.

5 Likes

Gotta say - shipping might be expensive, but it’s also insanely fast. Ordered my implants 3 days ago, got them today :astonished: :star_struck:

6 Likes

shipping is always gonna be pricy - best way is to make the most of it and buy way too many things - the more you get, the lower the shipping feels per item.

i think 12 implants is the sweet spot.

ghouls before yule’s BUT a box from DT makes an amazing stocking stuffer!

3 Likes

Ordered mine 4 days ago, should be here tomorrow

Edit. Came today

1 Like

i-love-this-guy-this-guy-is-great

8 Likes

Amal—
money-angel

5 Likes

Well deserved! He makes money by making us happy!

Happy cyborgs, that’s his goal!

6 Likes