Knife edge inserton guide

Can someone help me carry out a proper knife edge inserton?

I have only pictures from my flexDF install

https://www.dream-destinations.at/biohacking/rfid-implantate/meine-implantate/flex-implantat/#df

Lots of people actually: map.dangerousthings.com

1 Like

I am curious about this as well. I don’t see how the skin in that area can be lifted adequately for a needle install. Does anyone have a good video of the process?

That is how i have done it.

Im not a professional piercer.
That was my first knife edge install.

But maybe it still helps you a bit.

-Merlin

P.s.
I’m on the go and I don’t really have the time for a longer, more detailed post.

Anyway.

Have a nice day/night.

2 Likes

where are you located? so that we can hopefully direct you to a local capable piecer? or you can check the map that @yeka provided for you above.

alternatively, depending on where you are in the world,
https://labs.ksec.co.uk/cyborg-centers-worldwide/

hopefully the piercer doesn’t need a guide, but here are a couple more videos to accompany @mrln 's video and @JennyMcLane pictures that may assist

@JPlowman post
🩸 xG3, xSIID, getting tased, and another xG3 an interesting two weeks the first video shown is a blade/knife edge install and a great write up in its own right.

(also shared in this thread

Install Videos and Pictures 🩸 - #96 by JPlowman)

and @Rum 's great video install post

3 Likes

You will see in the videos I linked to above, especially the @JPlowman one, the piercer does an awesome job of palpation and “working” the area, separating up the skin layers, which would have made a huge difference and easier for both him and @JPlowman

1 Like

Since this is more knife edge related than xG3 related I’ll post this here. Is this the proper spot for a knife edge install? I figured there’s plenty of meat-buffer there and the skin doesn’t bunch up much at that spot when I make a fist.

2 Likes

That’s about where mine ended up, and it’s been great

2 Likes