Install Videos and Pictures šŸ©ø

I had my xG3 installed Saturday evening. It was installed in my left hand knife edge. My experience was mostly painless with no anesthetic. The process was recorded, but Iā€™m uncertain on posting that. Hereā€™s some pictures of the needle in and the site 12 hours later.

2 Likes

I made a post earlier but I see this is up now so probably better to post here Implanting NExT chip - YouTube

Post away buddy, thatā€™s what this is here for.

3 Likes

please post the vid, if you can!! knife edge footage is super rare for some reason and itā€™ll be great to have as reference for other peopleā€™s installs.

3 Likes

Firstly Iā€™m no expert, and the install looked like it went fine.
Just a couple of observations / suggestions for next time.

Palpate the area beforehand

Pinch and tent the skin whilst rolling skin between fingertips , you should be able to feel if there are any veins within the ā€œtentā€.

I could see in your video that it looked like there were 2 tents pitched. The pinch and roll would have eliminated that plus it would reduce the chance of piercing something you shouldnā€™tā€¦

again, not an expert.
And it looked like everything went well.
so congrats and

f3ca23fc57b44e3103794e381353d203

and thanks for the share

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the video. I trimmed it a bit to make it a smaller file size. I am not very file sharing savvy, but I think I retained all the important bits.

After this relatively painless install, I jumped all over the xSIID sale. I ordered a red, white, and blue. I showed the installer information about the Titan I had ordered and explained I wanted it on the side of my ring finger on my right hand. He said he would be willing to try it. He has never installed a Titan before. I hope to get a xSIID in both hands and a Titan in the finger with the next visit.

7 Likes

Yeah I had a feeling we forgot to do something. I canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised we forgot it but at least it went pretty well. Actually just got full size x-rays today. Will be uploading those

1 Like

xLED installed on right hand with a NExT about 2mm away.

Spark 2 installed on knife edge and M1 in position 1 on my left hand as well.

2 Likes

This has got to be one of my favourite placements :slight_smile:

12 Likes

It does look awesome!!!
Power Button
xSIID
UV Ink Tattoo

1 Like

This is a quick mid install picture from a xG3 V1 finger installation I did myself last night. I definitely DO NOT recommend a self install.

3 Likes

OMFG

Soo much blood!

Even with the finger tied upā€¦

All the best wishes from me!

hope you have an awesome healing process!

Ah, and welcome to the (Xg3 Finger) Club!

Cant wait to get more info and updates!

1 Like

Got my xSIID in! So far it reads, but no blink yet

1 Like

Now Iā€™m one of you! Finally got over my fear of syringesšŸ˜† My friend that is a EMT made the incisionšŸ˜Ž enjoy the videošŸ˜ŠNow I have signed up for blood donation in my local hospitalšŸ˜

2 Likes

tenor (38)

2 Likes

TyšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Very cool, welcome to the club!
What chip did you go for?

2 Likes

Looks like a Xg3

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I thought too, but thatā€™s not the usual placement for a magnet
looks like it could be a xM1 too though
Does anyone know why some of them come in the yellow injectors vs the white ones?

2 Likes

Different size needles perhaps?

2 Likes