Launch: Payment implant via Apex Ring conversion

OK,
So, I very recently just got the Apex Ring Conversion (Narrow) - Not installed yet.
But I am part wayvthrough writing up a review (Just some range testing to do, should be posted today)

Unfortunately, I dont have a module to compare it to.

My original Apex Narrow (Non conversion) worked absolutely amazing with my phone and even better with a Repeater Sticker, and fits perfectly in my P1 - L for easy tap with my phone in my right hand.

Do I wish I had grabbed a Module, yeah, maybe a little bit, because I know for a pay terminal a Module is going to be by far the best and most likely for a successful transaction.

Where I am fortunate is, When I had my original payment conversion on the older copper antenna, our Payment terminals in NZ seem to have good antennas, and I had no issues with them.
My hope is, the Apex Ring Conversion (Narrow) will perform the same, and my first test (still in packaging at a terminal) I got an easy read (video in the review).

I have decided i am going to a surgeon @sinicholson to get a few procedures, so a Module could have been an option.
So
1st regret was, not getting a Module
2nd Regret…Well you need to join the DT Club for that one (Sorry I cant tell you, but what I can say is, If I knew then what I know now, I would have got something “Better”)

4 Likes