Laws in UK regarding implants

yeah, it’s annoying, I might just go forward with the self implant as the enthusiast is in London which take couple hours just to get there and I can do it at my school as I am a boarder therefore there is a nurse/doctor on site 24/7 in case something (hopefully won’t) goes wrong.

1 Like

just a thought,
since you have built a relationship with the London based enthusiast, and you won’t have a time zone issue, You could ask if enthusiast could observe via video call…

1 Like

yeah I’ll probably do that in a couple weeks, cheers for the help and advice, ill give an update on how it goes. How long does delivery take?

1 Like

Very quick, to NZ about 3-4 days so I imagine something similar to the UK

1 Like

oh nice, didn’t think they were so quick, I’ll be ordering soon then

1 Like

Final question, should I get the xNT and xEM or NExT, I’m just looking to use it for door access and set up a reader to turn on my pc. I’m wanting to get both chips in case I come across 125 or 13.56 readers but dont know which variant to go for

My recommendation would be the NExT.
2 in 1 Just doubles your options for a single implant.
That will give you some form of future proofing.

1 Like

alright, cheers

1 Like

I implanted mine a couple days ago by myself. If you are unable to do so at a tattoo/body mod place, then I would seriously suggest getting a friend. I had a hard time getting mine positioned correctly for the initial insertion of the needle. I ended up having to improvise with some sutures, a set of needle holders and some forceps that I had. After you open the package you want to be able to do it all in one go to avoid contamination. Having a friend (that knows what is needed and how to keep the area as sterile as possible) is going to save you a lot of trouble.

I originally wanted a sensing magnet at around 16, but nobody sold them, fast forward around 6 years and here I am. My point with that is that if you have to wait, it isn’t the end of the world, and that there will probably be better implants anyways.

1 Like

O hi guys !

@anon4992657
Just a welfare check.
How are you going?
Have you managed to get an implant?

@joshnosh just posted this that may be of interest.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten round to buying the implant due to starting school again but I’m still hoping to buy in the near future :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes