LED/glowing microchip?

These people need serious help, but not insults.

9 Likes

I wasnā€™t trying to be insulting. I know the misery mental illness causes in peopleā€™s lives and I sympathize. But you canā€™t always view grave topics in a dramatic way, can you? I know I canā€™t.

1 Like

I was replying to @Emumanx, not to you! I saw the joke in your message.

Oh sorry, I just saw whom you were replying to atop your post.
Serves me right for being a computer idiot :slight_smile:

ā€¦ wait!.. no one else hears voices??? Oh shit! :confounded:

4 Likes

ugh, totally missed this by a year and a bit :slight_smile: i need more lights that i can put in!

1 Like

wait - whoā€™s giving out free implants? most of us pay a lot of good money for that - and install is included?? wow.

jokes aside - most good psychiatrists should be able to help you out here - they went to med school so they know the signs of an implant, where it is, how to remove it etc. sometimes, they even can simply prescribe drugs that help to ā€œdissolveā€ them and the side effects take care of the voices and movement control almost immediately. Warning, a bad side effect is dry sinuses - youā€™ll need to get one of those nasal spray things as well.

About a year late

Also wtf are you talking about

Glass, youā€™re proposing someone takes a pill and then their body can dissolve GLASS, the stuff used to hold acids in chemistry class

1 Like

<<-- im not a doctor - probably not using the right term, again the Psychiatrist will know whats up.

You were either making a poor joke at the idea of lying to those with schizophrenia, so as to medicate them

Or actually believe psychiatry has working knowledge and understanding of implants

Both seem to be off the mark

1 Like

I read it as a little white lie to get the person to seek medical help.

3 Likes

Rosco
26m
I read it as a little white lie to get the person to seek medical help.

thisā€™n - i am quite happily on antidepressants and chat quite regularly with my therapist. funny to see someone on this forum withā€¦ suchā€¦ thin skinā€¦
:smiley: but yeah, Iā€™m out for the betterment of people and if drugs are what people need, then 100% I support and encourage it.

Yea, and lying to those with paranoid delusions, definitely wonā€™t undermine trust in psychiatry, preventing further treatment that they obviously need

You tell the white lie to the person to get them into the psychiatric office

They ask about the drugs to dissolve microchips

The psychiatrist says there isnā€™t such a thing, they have schizophrenia

The paranoia kicks in, and now they think the drs are in on it, and everything is that much harder

Thereā€™s a difference between having thin skin, and not throwing fuel on a fire

Either tell them to seek help in a straightforward way, or crack jokesā€¦ but lying and sending them down a made up path is a dick move, even if you had good intentions

Youā€™re new, so there was a strong possibility you were drinking your own koolaid

:man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Gee you are a load off fun.
Have a nice life.

Have you got any photoā€™s of your UV Tattoos to share, There are a few people on here that would be interested to see them.

1 Like

Sorry took me a while, I created a topic in the project section about my implants and the UV tattoos.Didnā€™t want to D rail this thread anymore than it already has been. :slight_smile:

1 Like

EL wire lol that needs high voltage, if you see him bouncing around on the ground like he has been tazed somebody cut off the power.

Im not sure if this link was posted before, but someone researched subdermal tritium lighting implants too.

Amal sold an https://dngr.us/xglo for a while (a better firefly).
And hopefully he will again, some day.

yeah, i just saw it. But im not sure if i want to risk my life for a green dot on my skin if it breaks.