It’s my first post here so hello DT community!
I am new to bioimplants and RFID / NFC.
I bought a lifestyle package and I have some questions:
- Can I try configure implant when it is in syringe for test?
- Does anyone have xG3 in finger? I would ask for a picture with this implant in finger.
- I will use xM1 in work - we still use Mifare 1k cards 3 in 1 (Access door / Access printer / Register work time). But my question is for what i can use Spark 2? I need inspirational examples
- NExT chip can be used to unlock android phone / PC? Phone like:
- NExT or Spark 2 can unlock android phone / PC as one chip or is one chip = one function for example Spark 2 = PC / NExT = Android Phone?
Thank you in advance for your understanding my newbie questions.
I counting on your help dear community, best regards Xbitz (Poland)!
A bit OT but… You gotta wonder why this package is called “Lifestyle” I mean Ultron, Cyborg, Magneto… Okay I get it: it’s techno futuristic superhero themed. But Lifestyle? It’s not like you’re going to find it in the suggestions section of Home & Country magazine.
“Hello dear! What shall we do tomorrow? It’s going to be a lovely sunny weekend!”
“Well honey, we could have a dash of picnic by the creek at lunch. Followed perhaps by a lovely walk through the park to the modern art museum in the afternoon? Then we could head back home, put a nice Kenny G. record on, have a glass of brandy by the fireplace, crack out the lidocaine and implant ourselves with those superlative implants we bought from Dangerous Things.”
Somehow the image doesn’t stick…
Thank You so much for answer:
1, 2, 4, 5
Still thinking on this spark if I don’t have idea how to use in my life I just won’t mount it.
It will be my lifestyle
I am work in IT, magnet help me a lot with screws, xM1 allow me not to carry card 1k in my pocket, NExT unlock my PC in home (Crypted by Vera) and in Office too (I have full access to AD) Locutus said it can unlock phone and PC at same time and configuration in this way they will do my expectations.
Maybe Spark 2 can unlock APP’s on phone? Anyone know something about that?
In future I will convert the payment card so that I can always have the card with me.
Thank You for reply