Looking for a consultant maybe?

I have mentioned having some sort of communication on it for things like remote control and/or notifications from a mobile etc. in that long long thread. It is def a plan but first THE COIL! and circuitry. And mounting form factor. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes. I wanna be controlled by remote! Lights are all I’ve seen but notifications from mobile would be awesome! Or sound? Anything goes. Is it possible any time soon? Do you want a guinea pig to practice on?

2 Likes

Well the issue would be weather the information is sensitive. Aka would you care if someone could access it any time without scanning the implant. If you just stick a URL on a NFC implant with say a access token anyone who scans it would have ongoing access to it. You would want some sort of 1 time use access token generated by the implant so the upcoming Apex implants might fit the bill.

Well just keep following that thread I guess. For now it’s just messing with the electronics. Also waiting on the Safe alternative to xGLO? stuff to come through as a flex LED would improve the range of the bracelet.

Well Tragus Implants and You (but also me) this might interest you also. Basically little magnets near your ear that you can use a coil around the neck to play audio that only you can hear. Plug that into a phone and your dom could talk in your ear from anywhere in the world if you had a communication app for that :man_shrugging:

1 Like