Magic Ring v2 is available!

Our Magic Ring made quite a splash when we released it a couple years ago, and now we’ve upped our game! The Magic Ring v2 is way more stylish, uses more robust materials, and has much much (two muches!) better performance!

Also, a common issue with the original Magic Ring was the lack of larger sizes. So for v2 we expanded two whole sizes! You can get the v2 in US size 7 to 14 !!!

13 Likes

Just ordered mine! Hopefully the new antenna design will be better with some of the Hotel readers :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Product page says gen1a, YouTube instructions are for gen2. Which is it?

4 Likes

Ah yeah mrv2 is gen1a… I’ll need to update the attached videos

4 Likes

Uh, oh. Looks like the link from the video went to the old page so I accidentally placed an oder for the V1. Can I change it and pay the difference?

1 Like

Ah damn sorry. What’s your order number? I will refund it completely. That’s the easiest way.

3 Likes

No worries. It’s order 35210. Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Refunded

2 Likes

Thanks. :+1: I placed a new order for the V2 I’m really excited for it!

3 Likes

We await your Reviews

4 Likes

Of course V2 came out today because my V1 just got delivered on Wednesday… :sob:

3 Likes

The V1 is still very much a useful product :slight_smile: But, if you would like, you can return it and we will refund you in full so you can get the V2.

4 Likes

I appreciate that! I already wrote to this one, and I’m not gonna lie, I’m too lazy to go through the return process, and I’m still happy with the ring I bought.

6 Likes

I have a V1, and I really like the new V2 design, but my building detects/rejects gen1a chips :frowning:. Are there any plans for a version where the MFC side is a gen2 instead of a gen1a?

Possibly yes but obtaining magic mifare chips is kind of a “you get what you get” endeavor most of the time.

Just got my v2 ring in the mail today… I really like the finish, the feel, and the functioning of the full-wrap antenna. I’m even impressed by the packaging — I’m going to save that box!

Programming was straight-forward, as expected!

I already had a Gen 1, but this was worth the upgrade — THANK YOU!

5 Likes

DT and VK have turned out some nice packaging to compliment their awesome products

I miss Michelle :cry:

9 Likes

Same. :frowning:

7 Likes

Cant wait!

1 Like

@sudo_zeus Welcome to the madness brother! :fist_right: :fist_left: