Melbourne, AU Cyborg Meetup - Monday 16th

Hi :raising_hand_woman:t2:

I’m a professional piercer/modification artist with over 11 years International experience, currently based in Melbourne, and have been offering installations since 2016.

I recently did some work for @d.cav & @stumcdonald who’ve invited me to this forum and upcoming meet up.

See ya’ll there :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome, What a great asset to have here on the forum, do you have any microchip subdemal implants? Or plan on getting any?
If you have an interest or have any questions, fire away…Although, I’m sure they can be easily asked and answered at your meet up

An absolute huge welcome! Always great to have another installer join us :slight_smile:

Have you done flexies as well?

See you tomorrow!

Excited to meet you soon™

Great to see you on here @Jessica_Rabid!
See you all tomorrow.

Hey y’all! Cyborg girl moving to Melbourne in a lil bit here, just got my xSIID put in by @Jessica_Rabid too! Unfortunately I can’t make this one but please do CC me on any future ones, I’ll be checking the forum too :sparkling_heart:

• Z14
1 Like

We would be delighted to have you at future meets!

1 Like

Where in Melbourne are you?

I’m up in Shepparton but would love to come down to the next meet and I might come to you to get my head xG3 install done if the local guys are not down for it :wink:

Bring it this evening…?

Looking forward to it! See you all tonight

Man I forgot how shit parking is in the cbd

For reference I’m the guy with the Pelican case lmao

What name is it under

Alice jacka

Sweet, here now

I’ll be there at 10 past, sorry

For us Melbournians/Australians!

2 Likes

How did you fullas night go?

Any revelations?