Microchip Event in Tokyo (Special guest AMAL)

I do have a driver’s license but tourists have to bring some type of permission unless they are from a country that drives on the “wrong” side of the road like Japan. Or something like that.

I haven’t read all the details but here its their website, they do have English support too:

Here is the driver’s license requirement thingy:

1 Like

New Zealand also drives on the left, but I think I still need an International Driver License, that’s why I didn’t do it last time I was in Japan.

International drivers licenses are easy to get, In fact I have one that I got for Taiwan last year, but that expires soon™

EDIT
FUCK… SOON™ Expires on the 6th

Mar 06!? Hahaha hurry up and come! Amal will be here by then, Ah but Amal don’t have international diver’s license huh.

2 Likes

@amal they’re 20$ and issues same day from AAA offices. Just need to bring a passport photo

3 Likes

I’ll unfortunately miss the event by a few months. I’ll be in Japan for 3 weeks in May / beginning of June. If anybody wants to meet up for a cyborg drink, they’re welcome to shoot me a DM :beers:

5 Likes

It’s like McDonald’s is trying to prepare me hahah

6 Likes

This is crazy! I’m actually going to be in Japan starting March 8th, but sadly I’ll be heading out of Tokyo on the 9th so I’m going to miss it! Super cool that I’ll be there at the same time as Amal though.

2 Likes

:sob:
It’s not…

But other commitments that I can’t get out of say No…Well I COULD, but that would leave other people in the lurch.

I even found a few really well priced flight options, which was surprising for such short notice.

Amal, enjoy the Toilets…

@RyuuzakiJulio good luck with the event

EDIT
I have been away and just got back yesterday, I’m away next week for a couple of days, but then…Maybe…

2 Likes

Look, we meatbags don’t enjoy those particular features of our bodies. Upload me into an Atlas already!

:poop: :unicorn_anger:

2 Likes

But until then, a Japanese toilet may just make your experience a little more bearable

200w (14)

3 Likes

This thread gonna be my trip thread I guess :slight_smile:

Byeee North America!

8 Likes

Oh shit! Last minute downloads!!!

2 Likes

nice

Off topic, but is Nextcloud running well for you?

I briefly tried it back in the day but the performance just want there.

It’s quirky for sure but I’ve moved to it for various reasons I will explain in further detail later. Considering making it one of the primary services VivoKey Cloud will offer with chip implant login.

4 Likes

Haha holy shit got interviewed immediately when I popped out of the customs office!

@RyuuzakiJulio and I both blew minds right away hahah

16 Likes

This is so exciting!
Kitkatandahalf Mood Magical Girl Mio Sticker - Kitkatandahalf Mood Magical Girl Mio Magical Girl Stickers

3 Likes
5 Likes

6 Likes

Saw an old guy on the train… is he checking his implants?!

Saw this in the grocery store… had to do a double take…

I was all like…

received_1120150269119159

https://www.google.com/search?q=mt+rainier

8 Likes