The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Had a health scare recently, thought I was going to need an MRI, so I went and had my xG3 removed. Also removed my flexClass due to it stop working. Finally, removed my xM1 due to low use (it was implanted too deep, so reads were bad at times) and due to wanting to upgrade to xMagic in near future.

Worked something out with amal, and instead of replacing the flexClass under warranty, Iā€™m upgrading to the Apex Flex.

Luckily, didnā€™t end up needing an MRI, but kinda glad I removed my xG3. I didnā€™t really like the spot I put it in.

6 Likes

Fermented honey doing bits and bites math :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Beautiful round numbers!

:face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

download

4 Likes

TikTok - Make Your Day

1 Like

Interestingā€¦ My local McDonalds charges between $1.10-$2.30 more for their itemsā€¦ gotta love NY! (and Iā€™m not in NYC, guaranteed the prices are higher there).

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: xSIID vs NExT vs xMagic vs NExT2

5 Likes

Itā€™s never been amazing for me either, but feature wise, I havenā€™t really found anything comparable yet. Open to suggestions tho.

1 Like

@Satur9 will love this.

1 Like

Ooooooh the chonk!

1 Like

Okay @amal time to work your magic.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPLUsSA

2 Likes

Holy shit is that a tiny ass little stungun built into a false thumb?! Haha wooooow

4 Likes

Piezo-powered implants for fish?

1 Like

Cyborg fish? How come there are no fish tanks in the fluffy cyborg thread?

1 Like

Do you have a fluffy fish to share?

1 Like

Logging into your computer with a chip implant:

Long story short, I just transitioned from service technician to service manager at my job. Now Iā€™m doing mostly office work. I would like to find an alternative to typing my 20 character password all day

I read about the ACR122U and Rohos. The ACR122U is not in stock currently with DT. is there an alternative or better solution since the topic I quoted above was posted.

Ideally I would like a scanner with onboard memory, where I could change the output as I change my login password, and it would be saved to the device not a certain computer. I would reference Logitechs macro software that works on the device, I believe. Iā€™ve got a NExT in my left hand thatā€™s been waiting for an opportunity just like this.

Thank yā€™all for any input.

1 Like

Rohos a great option.
I know some people are having success with the ACR1252u.

My quick and dirty alternative, is an off the shelf suggestion (but no memory like you are wanting)

an HF and LF reader in one like this

You could change the LF side of your NExT whenever a change needs to happen.
and or you can add a prefix and or suffix you manually type.

Another one, that I really like and I have built a couple of my own (i need to do a write up)

Super clever design and usability.
That should serve your purpose perfectly

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response. Iā€™ll dig more into these later today.

This sounds like a good solution.

2 Likes

Definitely the strangest ergonomic keyboard Iā€™ve stumbled across.

4 Likes