Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

:rofl:

You should read this.

I am very scared as I have been tracked and some other very serious things happen that would not be appropriate to talk about here. Because of what’s happened the doctors have decided to give me an mri. Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

AND

Here we go…

1 Like

This may seem like a stupid question or concern but can someone biohack a person without there consent (obviously illegal) and track them via GPS somehow? And how would that person find the biohack would a CT scan suffice ? Thank you in advance and sorry if I sound like a noob

No.

No.

Xray.

This has been asked a lot here. I dont have the means to link.

But long story short, no. If you genuinely feel something was implanted, go see a doctor and tell them every reason why.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Can someone pierce someone’s ears without consent? Technically… but it ain’t going to be a secret

It’s no different, and there’s no point

As for tracking or anything nefarious?
There’s no point, it can’t do anything like that… there are laws of physics limitations that would prevent something like that from working even IF one had access to the best tech

1 Like

If there was a chip that allowed GPS tracking and it was so small it could be implanted I’d be the first person to put up my hand to get one.

I mean there are loads of GPS tracking devices out there that cost a bunch of $$$ and then you have to pay a subscription service. They are sold to hikers but they require batteries and are no where even close to being implantable.

Let’s face it, if this tech did exist then there would be massive commercial applications for it and nobody would be keeping it a secret. Imagine being able to implant GPS tracking into a herd of cattle. Why would anybody bother with Apple Airtags or other BT location tags when you could add a tiny ‘undetectable’ chip to your wallet, keys, glasses etc and then know their GPS location at all times.

If there were options to have people GPS track you and talk to you or see what you see then every frontline infantry soldier would have this tech implanted.

I don’t have much money but if anyone on here ever manages to invent an implant with such capabilities then pleeeeeeaaaasse let me know because I want to invest.

3 Likes

Never even thought of the military applications…

Yea that’s a trillion dollar industry, and they aren’t really even interested in implants for anything… that should tell you something

I’m watching you.

1 Like

c354e56e28064ca5bbc521ae812b5144

5 Likes

You a peeping Tom type of guy in the tree with binoculars lol you should look up James walbert case fist chipped RFID case of mind control technology to win in the United States of America because of him there 21 laws against you wierdos who stalk people and biohack people because you have no life deep down inside you feel you want to be apart of something cause you where born a loser you don’t scare nobody man you probably play video games all-day I bet you love talking shit but when it comes down to it one on on one with just fist :facepunch: you would get tko :joy::joy:

Scary :scream::flushed: LMAO :rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: funny cat right above me to come outside though!!!

All intimidation bluffing pressings buttons from another room why don’t we link up outside wild wild west style try me! Y’all don’t scare nobody messing with brainwaves and signals all fugazi up there y’all don’t scare nobody I don’t shoot frequency I throw punches!! :facepunch:

Sounds painful.

2 Likes

Not really I can handle it like a man what about you though !! Shots fired!! About to take off off set you feel me!!

Look bud, I’m not your enemy, Clearly you got some issues going on and you need to seek psychiatric help.

Please stop messaging me this crap,
Nobody on here is intimidated by you,
I hope you seek help and there is a positive outcome with your case.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s not gonna help.

1 Like

@Bossalini

Get some professional help, You really need it

GraciousBaggyBadger-size_restricted

8 Likes