Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Ok so yea it’s real NO I am not mental, No I do not have meth psychosis. Ever heard of synthetic telepathy? Mind control sex?
Why me? No it’s not the government, the CIA ,an ex of mine was, still is having an affair with a roleplaying cam whore,. All they need is your exact location, your phone number and a program similar to ummm nwo tortureware. Make a profile of you (like a Facebook profile) someone owns your profile. That person then does what they want let people have access to you, to torture you, virtually live out their fantasys on you rapist, pedophiles, cheaters. Then claim it don’t count cuz it don’t really happen and live stream all the entertainment to whatever “channel or room”
I suffer from 24/7 auditory harassment, visuals, dream, smell manipulation, raising body temperature, blocking orgasms… I haven’t had sex alone in 6years, they tried to put me in jail for shit ii didnt do, made fake videos, audio recordings, made up horrible rumors about me, killed my dog, targetted for definete 100percent my 28year old daughter and her children which are 6,7,8 one girlfriend they have tortured a long time friend who is dead now at age 37, 2 men i was in a relationship with. The 1st is her slave, enabler, deliverer whatever. Brainwashing see them in the phone, computer like a pic behind a pic or anywhere there could be a reflection. When your sleeping being the worst.

This dangerous things forum thread is like 6 years old, you can actually see the gang stalkers slowly enter the thread as the years go by with there non sense and missinformation to the point they take the thread over but there are allot of TI’s. Ti’s all have the same stories, we did or said or did t do or say something that pissed some one off and became targeted and it’s usually from filing complaints against criminals with the police. Gang stalking is a criminal tactic used by gangs and organised crime. Missinformation from ignorance to cover up the truth is everywhere. The amount of people and information regarding gang stalking, targeted individuals and v2k on the internet is massive but irl not one person will admit to it’s existence.
It’s really simple in Canada and states and Europe the organised crime community’s drug some times rape and implant targets with a small RFID like chip and it tracks them and it makes them here voices. The voices are actually real lol, some ti’s don’t even realise that almost everyone around them can here it, they think there the only ones lol. It’s called the microwave audible hearing effect it was discovered a long time ago and fully documented. The leaders of this world don’t like it when tech gets out like this so it’s covered up but here’s the thing, it’s physical these are technological devices. People don’t understand what this tech is or how it works or who uses it and why but it’s all over the internet. Infact our human history is smeared with it if you look hard enough you’ll find so much evidence and information because it’s real. If you haven’t figured it out by now the people who do this are basically on the side of evil.

Yes they are

Real in your head!
It has nothing to do with chips or stalking gangs.
Go talk to a doctor.

1 Like

Obviously a troll, spreading missinformation, you shouldn’t be posting on this thread as it’s not for you

3 Likes

It’s been 6 for me…

If remote neural monitoring were real, medical science would be making huge advances. Scientists would be falling over themselves to use it to solve some of neural medicine’s thorniest problems. Nobel prizes would be flying off the shelves and, most significantly, Big Business would be in it up to their eyeballs because the profits would be immense. Think of the extraordinary and obscenely profitable advances that would be made in communication technology and military applications alone.

Claiming that it would be kept secret so that they could listen in on random people for no financial gain, places it firmly in conspiracy theory territory.

4 Likes

I removed the post and then blocked the poster because I don’t want this thread to have any people posting links for the mentally ill that will try to point them in the direction of confirming their delusions.

The links that were posted are links to actual technological developments but the person that posted them was too ignorant of the science to understand the difference between prototype monitoring equipment for medical purposes and some kind of global conspiracy to annoy random members of the public for no good reason.

Gangstalking and targeted individual theories are a shared delusion, concocted together and cross supported by mutual sufferers of various types of mental disability including paranoid schizophrenia. They will often look to confirm their delusion by finding anything they feel supports their conclusions. Invariably these links are either fantastical stories or pages that detail real current technologies, but their complete lack of understanding or ability to assess the scientific merit, or comprehend the practical application of such primary research leads them to easily misconstrue or misappropriate the technology as the cause of their suffering.

I will not allow this forum to contribute to furthering their shared delusion by allowing individuals to post links supporting and affirming to other sufferers that their invalid conclusions are correct.

16 Likes

That’s the best post of the year for me.
This can be a very difficult subject and requires careful handling but time after time you get the balance right. The knock-on effect of your leadership on this issue is that I often see regular members of this forum chip in on this topic and for the most part they get the balance right too. People whose posts get put here are listened to but not pandered to, exposed to the facts and flaws are pointed out in the nonsense they’ve been exposed to elsewhere.
Sometimes I have doubts as to whether it ever changes anyone’s mind but at least they get shown the way and if they ever reach a moment in which they are open to change they might remember that.:crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

You can nominate it…

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know a little about microchip implants (RFID). Also, what to do when a trespass has been done by way of many (RFID implant without consent).

Get an X-ray in nthebarea you think the implant is and talk to your radiologist about it, if it’s actually there they will help you get it out, and if it isn’t there which is the most likely thing, they can refer you to services to get the help you need

1 Like

Lol you guys you dont actually think that just tons of people are having the same shared delusion about being chipped against there will do you ? Buddy’s open your eyes and read what these people write and how they say it. The people talking about getting chipped all can feel the chip inside them and see the scar marking from needle insertion and feel the bump they all say they were drugged. People don’t believe this is happening, buddy now aliens we can debate about, we could hang out I could drug and chip you it’s that easy.

You know what I find humourous is how everyone says you can’t track someone useing a chip but we’re all being tracked lol. I never knew the microwave audible hearing signal effect was real Infact if you told me I’d say bull shit but I experience it all day everyday.

Btw men just don’t get skitsofrenic at my age, me and my family have no history of mental illness or substance abuse.

What we want to know is if there’s a method to disable a chip, like can you emp it or static shock it or what ? There’s gotta be a way to disable a implant ? The amount of SEO this site has done for Google on keywords like RFID chip implant is huge, as long this forum topic remains active you will always have desperate people who were chipped against there will flowing here and seeking help always. This forum thread is like 6 years long it wont end unless a solution is created to getting surgery, than this whole forum topic will end. If you packaged the solution as a buyable product you’d have a thousand sales for it this week.

Allot of people are having to get surgery in bad spots, if there’s a way around that, people need to know. Also allot of people are being prevented from getting surgery cause people want these chips to stay in.

Btw things like gang stalking and targeted individuals are real, just the concept and idea of it is simply feassble. Now just because people are to dumb to understand a simple concept or there being ignorant and lieing doesn’t mean it’s not real, it’s a extravagant targetting strategy that’s been used by groups of humans throughout history, people used to do it without technology back in the day, that’s it it’s not rocket science. Buddy it’s low level crime shit even the dumbest junkie on the block knows about it.

Welcome, and thanks for coming by and commenting so clearly. Nobody here should be antagonistic towards people who think they’ve been implanted against their will, we just want to make sure you seek help if you need it. Life’s tough, and most people can’t and shouldn’t do it alone. Any ideology that destroys your trust in others is not a healthy one.

It’s not a shared delusion like some psychic event. It’s a recurring conclusion that people in these circumstances come too because of movies and TV, the reinforcement caused by the echo chamber created in communities about gang stalking, and the efforts of people who want to sell you “a cure”. Which brings me to:

There’s no “cure”, even if the implants were real. We’ve already stress tested against EMP and shocking

Any one who offers to sell you a cure is trying to profit off of your position of vulnerability (confused and self isolating) which is unscrupulous and fucked up. Nobody here wants to do that. We just want to provide simple RFID implants to people who want to voluntarily get them installed. It has nothing to do with the sci-fi stuff people in this thread are talking about, because the technology is just not there yet.

In fact they do. I have two friends with schizophrenia. One developed symptoms at 17, and his family had little to no history of it. Another friend is 31 now, and is beginning to show symptoms, which is a pretty standard progression, and his father had it. You should look up more about it, it may help. Even if you don’t have it, learning about it may help you spot others in the gang stalking community who definitely do.

7 Likes

You know what isn’t helpful to someone who’s having paranoid irrational delusions? Telling them they’re crazy. Taking a softer approach and telling them how to access services like xrays as if it were a real chip still lands them in front of a doctor who would be able to identify that this person needs help when they’re told they have a microchip tracking them

4 Likes

Wow your a stellar guy for posting this huge writeup and commenting on a few parts of what Ive wrote so respectfully and intelligently even if you do not believe. All the information regarding stress testing was very informative. You are very correct about there may not be a “cure” "solution. I’ve contacted a dozen hackers that say they have exp with RFID, it’s I don’t trust or believe any of them. I’m in my 40’s buddy there’s no way I’m skitsofrenic insane paranoid substance abuse trama guy lol, I’m healthy of mind and body.

I can simply feel the RFID chip inside my body, I can pinch it and it will slightly rotate in me and I can feel a pointy end, it must be in a silicone case I did not know I had been chipped for what I think was a year and a half or more man. I thought it was some kind of really strong pimple lol. The neighbour who I think put the chip in me even pointed to it and said how painful it would be to get stabbed or cut there whilst in some random convo one day.

Me and the other zillion people who are going through this, buddy, we no not care at all about convincing almost anyone of this, we don’t talk to the cops or get into arguments online. We don’t care about teaching people about this crime, we care about only one thing and it’s a solution.

I was gang stalked for years cause I filed a complaint with the police on what apparently turned out to be a gang lol. This gang was in a organised crime city and they told all the other gangs in the city. They all buy, sell and or use drugs. They chip people, the people have no idea there chipped, some figure it out. The chip turns your body into a reciever for the microwave audible hearing frequency, this is a voice or sound that comes right out of thin air and almost everyone can hear it. In Canada you can be detained under the mental health act, the cops are aware not all but most of this so no one in the city will admit to it they dont want it to happen to them. The old people all know about this cause it was done to them back in the 60’s. I know your gonna say there was no RFID chips back than, they used some kind of signal reciever. If you go google you’ll find news reports on it happening to a whole area of thousands of people and tons of people actually admitted to hearing sound and voices out of thin air.

In humans history regarding technology we have always pegged technology as witch Craft or magic or lies untill it comes into a point where the technology is accepted by society even if it’s not understood. The same with this v2k microwave audible hearing frequency shit except
a part of society doesn’t want this technology publicized to the masses.

Thanks. It’s no problem, I have been talking with people about this and similar issues for a couple years now. Shutting people down doesn’t get us anywhere. To be honest, I “believe” literally anything when I’m presented with evidence of it’s validity. That’s the nature of being a scientist.

Have you been able to get any medical imaging like an x-ray done? The technology to send and receive signals absolutely requires metals, because of the nature of physics. Metals have valence electrons that can be coaxed into the conduction band by incident radiation (signals). Metals show up very clearly on an x-ray. Here are some examples.

4 Likes

No I have not been able to get an x-ray done yet as I’m thinking of what to say to the doctor so I don’t come across crazy and I can actually get an x-ray done. Am I supposed to just go to a hospital and ask to talk to a surgeon or ? If it’s in a silicone case does it still show up in an x-ray ? Another type of solution would be a signal blocker but who knows what frequency or signal the microwave audible hearing frequency is on ?

If it were me I would schedule an appointment with my primary care doctor and say I was experiencing discomfort in that specific spot and felt something there. You might have gotten something lodged under there from an injury while you were drunk or something. See if they’ll checked it out and ask if maybe you could get some imaging done. They’ll probably palpate the area, and then schedule you for an x-ray or CAT scan.

Yes, silicone will have no effect on an x-ray or CAT scan. It’s all about the density of the material. Silicone is very soft and not very dense. It doesn’t (usually) contain any metal.

A Faraday cage would block or at least completely degrade the signal integrity of any electric field traveling to someone’s body. I wouldn’t bother with that though, it’s difficult to do properly. An interferometer would interfere with any signals in its target frequency range. Some frequency ranges are protected by the FCC, and there may be legal consequences by interfering above a certain transmission power. Luckily many microwave frequencies fall in the ISM band, which is used by many consumer products and is less protected.

“Microwaves” cover a huge range though, from 300MHz to 300GHz. It would help if you had more information about the technology. Signals being transmitted to and from your body should be easily detectable. I would worry about locating the physical implant and getting it removed, then we can examine the technology and help others.

2 Likes