Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

If the Xray shows nothing, then what?

Then there isn’t a chip,

They are easily X-ray detectable, which is why we have a “post your xrays” thread

But that won’t dissuade their assumption that it’s a chip, even though there’s literally no evidence… that’s the shame about these scenarios

2 Likes

@koostachinharriettej @Dan_UK
The X-ray thread

If you visit this thread you will see many x-rays of exactly what chip implants look like.

These are real people with real chip implants.

Some of the symptoms people list here point to very real and potentially serious medical conditions, this is why we encourage people to go to a doctor, describe their symptoms and seek help. Sometimes it seems to be a mental health issue, other times it seems to be a physical illness. I am not a medical professional though, so I can only encourage people to seek appropriate help.

The technology is not yet advanced enough for some of the things people claim that the “chip” they were unknowingly implanted with to exist.

2 Likes

We can’t give you medical advice, but we can help you check what exactly can a chip do, what are the sizes it can be, how it works…

Or even check what you are saying to your doctor and help you figure out which doctor you need to look for and how to approach them to be taken seriously.

I can’t promisse you would like these answers, but they may very well help you.

5 Likes

I’d like to start by saying I’m not crazy and this is not a joke. While in jail at Louisville Kentucky Metro corrections for misdemeanor contempt of court for two weeks was implanted with some type of nano micro chip. It all started when I asked the staff for help. I was in fear for my safety. After being told to just go back in, which I refused I found myself being targeted by staff and inmates. I was put in a single cell at one point and that’s where it started. Some how they implanted me without my knowledge. This chip interfaces with your nervous system and can mimic anything your body can do pretty much. They can talk to you via your eardrums and can hear and see everything you do. They start with the voices then attack your mind using fear. This chip is absolutely incredible and controls you body function. Once Home after enduring torture in jail they start with simulated group stalking using a few people. I’m sure they lie to these people to get them involved. It’s called " the program" and until you join it you get tortured using this chip. This is real and is happening to more people then you can believe. They want to mimic a mental illness like psychosis so know one believes you. And they are getting away with it… I’m putting this out there for awareness and possibly help. Do not listening to the people that say this technology doesn’t exist. They are totally unaware and oblivious to this tech. It’s 100% real and is living hell with no help in sight. This is against my human and civil rights. I’ve done nothing to deserve this and need some help. Please believe me.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news pal but they’re right. This tech does not exist yet and most likely won’t for a very long time. But putting that aside I highly suggest you talk to your doctor about these happenings, maybe ask them to do an xray as microchips are very visible on xrays as you can see here Post x-rays here!

2 Likes

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear you’re hearing voices or feeling fearful for some reason but this is almost certainly not because of an implant.

Please take a look at this page which explains how microchip implants work, what they can and cannot do and some possible next steps for you.

2 Likes

Have any of us cyborgs started a service where we use our DT RFID diagnostic cards to check for them anyway. I don’t even know if it would help but I was in a “spiritual” store once and I blinked for the guy who worked there. He instantly went off about how there was one in his tooth or gums. I pulled out my field detector and attempted to explain it. I don’t know if he understood but he seemed relieved. Then I told him if gets an X-ray would that would also help. I don’t know call it DTherapy?

I promise this isn’t a shameless DT RFID Diagnostic card ad.

3 Likes

No, they need proper diagnoses and treatment from a doctor, not snake oil “scans”

I do appreciate you reaching out I have already read this article and with the utmost respect can tell you this Person has no clue what He’s talking about. This thing is as real as it gets and is being used on inmates. You can look up illegal nano implants and read all about it. What you will read is hard if not impossible to believe but is happening Here in Lou,Ky and in California state Prisons. Nano chips that use a EMP and a radio signal for to send commands is advance and just plain hard to believe. From what I understand it is powerd by your body so the power source is endless. Again Thank you for your time and please read up on it.

Seriously, you came to the people that are doing shit long before anyone else in regards to implants, we are the ultra beta testers… we would hear about something this cool

The government is the absolute worst at 3 things

Building something themselves from scratch
Keeping anything secret
Budget

The amount of opportunities for the government to fuck up a project like what you are proposing is laughable

You obviously very much believe everything you’re saying, but you haven’t given us any proof besides “it’s there, trust me”. Like others have said, we’re the people that would know about this kind of tech before anyone else really. Personally I think it’d be super cool to get one of these chips myself if they existed! Please, get an x-ray, get proof from a legitimate source (not a random site on the internet). If you can prove that these chips actually exist and are used, you’d be a hero for exposing it. Obviously, If this is true, we’d love nothing more then to help you. We can’t do that though unless we know exactly what we’re dealing with, and if it’s even a legitimate problem to begin with.

If you want to keep others from experiencing what you have, it’s your responsibility to provide evidence in order to help us help you.

3 Likes

And none of us are treating it as a joke. The people you are talking to include Engineers and Scientists with experience in various fields. We are all interested in implanted chips not using batteries. (So, powered either by the received radio waves, or the possibility of having it powered by the body)

Many of the people on this forum have implanted chips and some have x-rays of their implanted chips. We know what we are talking about in this field, many of us read various scientific papers to keep up with the latest research in the subject.

We would love to be shown to be wrong (because the possibilities of such technology run way beyond the dumb frat boy pranks you claim are being used on you).

This is nothing I write off the Internet it’s first hand experience. As unbelievable as it sounds it’s absolutely the truth and 100% when I’m experiencing. I merely suggested to read on the website because it’s very accurate at exactly what I’m going through. The problem I’m running into is that this tech is just absolutely awesome and nobody believes me. I’m running into resistance disbelief and disinformation. Anyone I explained the situation to thinks I have some type of psychosis or mental illness which is not the case so getting a doctor to help is going to be a tough cookie. But again I really do appreciate the responses.

If you explain this to a doctor you might be able to get him to order an x-ray to put your mind at rest about the “chip”.

Many people who come here describe symptoms that could be any one of a number of issues. We are mostly not medical professionals, and can’t diagnose, or order tests for you. But a Doctor can. As I have said we would love to be proven wrong. I have deaf and blind friends who would love to have sounds or visions implanted into their brains. The first step though is getting proof. If you are right, great, if not then hopefully you can get some treatment.

Rule number : the first

Thou shalt cite thy sources

1 Like

4 Likes

@anon3825968 would have shut us down on this so quickly :frowning:

If you are worried, it’s honestly easy to find your chip. Download the free app on your phone called nfc tools. If there is a high frequency chip, this will identify it.

This is my hand. This is what all my implants that i purchased and installed look like after 6ish months

This is what my X-ray looks like.

As you can see in both- there is no doubt I have proof that I am chipped ON PURPOSE BY MYSELF LEGALLY AND OF SOUND MIND.

We here will be easier to convince if you can show this same kind of thing. For that, a doctor needs to be involved. Believe me, it’s true.

4 Likes

I am not saying you are lying, nor that I don’t believe you.
I do believe everything you are describing that you’re experiencing.
There is still a potential second issue here that you never seem to have considered. Causality vs Correlation.

Bear with me while I tell a small tale:
I’ll call our protagonist “John” to keep him anonymous

John had a car accident. He woke up 2 days later in a hospital, and there is where everything begun for him.
A few days later he started to have the feeling that some people were following him.
He could see them by the corner of his eyes, but every time he would turn his head to see them, he would feel a shock on his neck, and they would no longer be there.
John then begun looking for an explanation, and he looked for it for a long time.
Until he finally found a website telling him he had been microchipped against his will and he was now a test subject for the government.
The site explained everything for him, the figures following him, the shocks he was feeling…
So he believed it.
But from that point onwards, every time he begun talking about that to anyone, they would immediately think he was crazy.

Lucky for John, some years later he finally stumbled across someone who could help him… And after a long time, we discovered what was wrong with him.

What John knew:

• John was seeing shadows on the corner of his eyes: true.
  • John felt a shock when turning to see them: true.
  • John had one explanation which addressed both those things: true.
  • John was not crazy: true.

What john did not knew at that time:

• John’s shocks were unrelated to the figures he saw: After testing he found out that if he turned his head very quickly to any direction, he would also feel the shock. John did not knew that because turning your head quickly is not an action we do everyday.
    The confusion here begun when John associated the figures he was seeing to his shock sensation. This association happened because the only reason he would turn his head that quickly was to try and look at those figures… So here there was no Causality, only Correlation.

• John had a partially displaced retina on his left eye. This was caused by the accident and was the source of the figures he was seeing following him. Once this was treated he never saw figures again.
    It just happens that seeing a shadow on the corner of your vision will trigger a response on the brain to assume there is “a predator” there. This is our instinct kicking in and clouding our judgement. Yet it is a perfectly normal situation.

• John had a trapped nerve, also due to the accident, which caused him shock sensations whenever he would turn his head too much, too fast. John did not know that since, as already explained, we don’t do that movement that often.

All this could have been diagnosed much faster if John had just pursued more options when attempting to understand what was going on.
The website he found gave him very “easy answers”.
His mindset was “this site explained all the things I am feeling now, and it is the only place I found that explained it to me. So everything else they say must also be true.”
I can understand why he would think that…

Yet, the site failed to actually explain the technology behind it. Because such technology does not exist.

In fact, when that text was input into one of the university “counterfeit detection” software (a software which tries to find similar paragraphs from one source in sites on the internet) and let to run over less academic sources, about a dozen other sites popped up.
From that point on was easy to spot that each blog/site/forum used the other to validate it’s points. But no where they got into any explanation about how such amazing technology could work.
Nor did they offered any explanation as to why all the amazing things that could be done from that same technology, also don’t exist yet.

Took some time to actually pinpoint one of the first sources referenced by a couple of those blogs as “ultimate proof”. Was an article about how those microchips work and what they could do.
After hunting down the author… It was discovered it had been written by a 16 year old girl, who made everything up from her own mind to serve as a supplement for a Role Playing Game she used to play. That ended up in her site, for her players to use… and ended up being read and treated as truth by one ill informed blogger, which in turn became the source for a dozen other bloggers.

Why am I saying all that?
Because ultimately, insisting on the easiest explanation (microchips based on a technology that no one can understand) was exactly what got John, a perfectly sane man, to be treated as crazy.
And being treated as crazy is what got him to suffer for almost a decade before someone decided to run a full battery of tests on him.

And ultimately, the fact that one explanation makes sense does not mean it is the correct explanation.

12 Likes

Thank you that was very interesting. In my case I see no shadows and have the people who run the “program” telling me exactly what’s going on and how no one can possibly help. I know this is totally hard to believe and to be quite honest I’m not 100% sure what technology they are using. I’m just being told it’s a nano microchip. They say until I join this program and stop talking about it that I will be treated in a harsh manner. Their whole goal is to rehabilitate the problem is the skills they’re trying to teach me I already possess like cooking cleaning taking care of my children etc etc. In which they reply just do what you’re told so you can get out of the program and stop trying to get help. Stop talking about the program no one is going to help you because it’s absolutely unbelievable.