Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

I know for a fact microchip was
Inserted in me without knowing…what if they refuse for me to get an X-Ray…its on my left side near my eye…

Where do I go from here…violated in everyway…micro chip was inserted

I think a good option for you is, go to a doctor, and tell them what you have told us here.

They will be able to help you more effectively than we can from the other side of a keyboard

3 Likes

You either know a microchip was inserted or you don’t. Which is it?

Why do you think this? Do you have any symptoms from this? Are the symptoms also the symptoms of something else? How do you know that the chip caused the symptoms and not something else?

Everybody who has claimed symptoms of being microchipped against their will here has exhibited symptoms of other things.

2 Likes

Re-read this sentence :

Knowing for a fact is very different to suspecting something. What has led you to this conclusion? What do you believe someone could achieve by microchipping you? What evidence do you have that this was done? Could there be any other explanation?
Assess the situation objectively. Ask yourself questions.

I think the first step that everyone is trying to get at here is…

What are the facts?

Understanding that is the first step towards any help we could provide.

Where do I go from here if the doctor’s won’t help

You are seeing the wrong kind of doctor. Perhaps check with the psychology department?

1 Like

I’m not sure…working on it sometime next week

To ask for X-Ray to be done on my left side of eye

you are not helpful. dont encourage harm.

6 Likes

It’s important that you tell the doctor about your symptoms so they can check everything rather than just go straight to the X-ray.

X-rays use harmful radiation so this may not be the best way to figure out what’s wrong and your doctor can help with that decision.

I hope you’re able to get an answer to what’s bothering you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wasn’t in no way shape or form implying this person to remove something by themselves. In no way whatsoever am I promoting self harm. I didn’t see that this person said they can’t get a doctors help as they replied that after my comment.

If the Xray shows nothing, then what?

Then there isn’t a chip,

They are easily X-ray detectable, which is why we have a “post your xrays” thread

But that won’t dissuade their assumption that it’s a chip, even though there’s literally no evidence… that’s the shame about these scenarios

2 Likes

@koostachinharriettej @Dan_UK
The X-ray thread

If you visit this thread you will see many x-rays of exactly what chip implants look like.

These are real people with real chip implants.

Some of the symptoms people list here point to very real and potentially serious medical conditions, this is why we encourage people to go to a doctor, describe their symptoms and seek help. Sometimes it seems to be a mental health issue, other times it seems to be a physical illness. I am not a medical professional though, so I can only encourage people to seek appropriate help.

The technology is not yet advanced enough for some of the things people claim that the “chip” they were unknowingly implanted with to exist.

2 Likes

We can’t give you medical advice, but we can help you check what exactly can a chip do, what are the sizes it can be, how it works…

Or even check what you are saying to your doctor and help you figure out which doctor you need to look for and how to approach them to be taken seriously.

I can’t promisse you would like these answers, but they may very well help you.

5 Likes

I’d like to start by saying I’m not crazy and this is not a joke. While in jail at Louisville Kentucky Metro corrections for misdemeanor contempt of court for two weeks was implanted with some type of nano micro chip. It all started when I asked the staff for help. I was in fear for my safety. After being told to just go back in, which I refused I found myself being targeted by staff and inmates. I was put in a single cell at one point and that’s where it started. Some how they implanted me without my knowledge. This chip interfaces with your nervous system and can mimic anything your body can do pretty much. They can talk to you via your eardrums and can hear and see everything you do. They start with the voices then attack your mind using fear. This chip is absolutely incredible and controls you body function. Once Home after enduring torture in jail they start with simulated group stalking using a few people. I’m sure they lie to these people to get them involved. It’s called " the program" and until you join it you get tortured using this chip. This is real and is happening to more people then you can believe. They want to mimic a mental illness like psychosis so know one believes you. And they are getting away with it… I’m putting this out there for awareness and possibly help. Do not listening to the people that say this technology doesn’t exist. They are totally unaware and oblivious to this tech. It’s 100% real and is living hell with no help in sight. This is against my human and civil rights. I’ve done nothing to deserve this and need some help. Please believe me.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news pal but they’re right. This tech does not exist yet and most likely won’t for a very long time. But putting that aside I highly suggest you talk to your doctor about these happenings, maybe ask them to do an xray as microchips are very visible on xrays as you can see here Post x-rays here!

2 Likes

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear you’re hearing voices or feeling fearful for some reason but this is almost certainly not because of an implant.

Please take a look at this page which explains how microchip implants work, what they can and cannot do and some possible next steps for you.

2 Likes