Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Just act if it was happening to you and rule out mental health. How would you go about proving it? This answer is for you alone I only interested in what you can prove

The people here are some of the most knowledgeable about implantable technology in the world and you’re refusing to listen to them.

No one here, that I know of, is qualified to say for sure that it’s schizophrenia. All I’ve heard is that you should go see a doctor. First a medical doctor who can help you detect any possible foreign bodies and then, when they don’t find anything, a mental health professional to help you figure out how to move forward with a normal life.

Why rule out mental health? If what you described were happening to me I would try any avenue that could possibly help.

2 Likes

We have done research into this topic. I spend hours every week researching, testing, and sometimes even designing cutting edge technology. We know much of what could exist given our current level of technology. We understand the nature of physics and chemistry, and how some of the functionality you’re proposing is not only not available, but also not even possible in this universe that we share.

There are lots of threads on this forum addressing many topics, and this is just one them that happens to have a group of regulars who genuinely care about the health and wellbeing of those that are desperate enough to reach out here. Getting professional help from a doctor is the safest and likely most effective solution to the problems some of them are having. Others just need better critical thinking skills and to hear someone disagree because they’ve spent too much time on conspiracy theory forums.

Gangstalking is not a thing in reality. It’s a perceived phenomenon that is being popularized for two reasons:

1. Especially in the US but also in many other parts of the world, Mental healthcare for serious illnesses has been depreciated to the point of non-function. It’s been replaced with prisons and in all honesty people just getting shot by the police
  2. Social media has become the primary source of new information for most people after they leave inadequate education systems. If you only listen to people who have the same views as you, it’s going to amplify and exaggerate your opinions. It also opens you up to outside influence from foreign actors who want to destabilize the country you live in, and fraudulent salesman who want to profit from your pain
7 Likes

You can’t rule out mental health yourself… your instrument for determining reality is the very thing that might be broken.

8 Likes

This is a great example of why the scientific method was created.

-observation/Question
-research topic area
-hypothesis

This part you have done so it would seem you would just need to publish sources, but you are forgetting the other important parts. Mainly

• test with experiment
  • analysis of data
  • report conclusion
  • peer review

These steps are the most crucial, without these steps anyone can claim anything without rebuttal.

Let’s say you are being gang stalked. How could we do a experiment to test for this? How would we collect it data? What does the data say?

Then publishing you findings, data, method hypothesis and conclusions for review is also critical.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be rude or snarky in this reply. I genuinely just want to help.

If the tech exists, we’re totally oblivious to it. The entire reason for this thread is to try to help people who think they’ve been implanted against their will. Why would we create a thread meant to help, then actively harm you by “covering up the technology”?

We can’t explain it because there is no explination. The technology needed to make this happen doesn’t physically exist. How can a single chip control entirely unrelated parts of your body without being connected physically to those parts? I’m being serious: if you can prove that this exists, you’ll be seen as a hero, and will also give us the knowledge needed to help everyone else in this thread. If you have proof and won’t share it, you’re actively causing everyone else here pain, and causing their situations to worsen.

I’m open to having my opinion changed! I want this tech to be possible. I want to be able to implant it myself.

That’s just to keep other topics from being completely derailed. It’s frustrating when we’re talking about one thing, and someone jumps in with something completely irrelevant. That’s true for anything, not just people who think their chipped. That’s also why we have the anti-derailment thread. We’re also not trying to just excuse people as conspiracy theorists. Like I said earlier, we’re genuinely trying to help.

We don’t, and we aren’t. There’s been close to a thousand replies to this topic, and not a single one provides genuine proof of your claims. Please, give us the knowledge we need to help you! I promise that I’ll do my very best to help if I know what I’m dealing with. You have my word on that.

Remember that the easiest answer is usually the correct one. The people that think they’ve been chipped against their will are an incredibly small portion of thet population. A percent of a perceent. It’s not a stretch to say that almost all of them are lying or have some other issue.

I’ll end with this: please, provide actual valid evidence. It doesn’t even have to be a scientific paper, just an xray will do. If we can validate that your claims are genuine, we’ll be able to help you. Until then though, all we can do is just give you the same answers that you’ve heard a million times before. We’re not trying to cover anything up, we just know that the tech isn’t possible yet. If you have proof of these claims being valid, you’re directly causing other people pain by not sharing it. We will help you if we know how to. Please give us the information needed to help.

2 Likes

Not playing the devil’s advocate here… but it just came to my mind why this argument would possibly not help.
People use tons of technology every day - phones, computers, even cars and a lot of other stuff are very complex technology by now, and to be honest, most people (including myself!) wouldn’t even be able to explain how and why that everyday technology works. It just does, and that’s it.
So it’s completely understandable that a chip doing stuff that can’t be explained is equally possible…

Still I think the best evidence that such technology does not exist is that we are the bunch of crazies who would happily try it out ourselves :wink:

3 Likes

Again thank you for your comments most of what you say holds truth. My first course of action 8 years ago was to see my doctor and then doctors even went to several hospitals trying to get a handle on this thing because the only logical conclusion is that I had some kind of psychosis… the doctors ruled this out and said for a man of my age to suddenly produce psychosis is unheard. I’ve been on medication after medication all to convince myself that it was psychosis/schizophrenia that was was happening to me and to put my family’s minds at ease, but the truth of the matter is I was put in what they call"the program". Listen I know it sounds totally insane and impossible there’s no way on Earth I can convince you of this. For the people on here that are sincerely just trying to help I thank you, but this is just beyond your knowledge and belief. I think you’re very confident intelligent human beings that are great at what you do. But what we have here are two people who both know that they are 100% telling the truth. One side is saying this is absolutely impossible while the other side is saying sure it is but it’s happening to me. I will no longer post on this forum and do thank you for the explanations given but trust me when I say with these people are telling you is the truth some of these people absolutely suffer from psychosis or schizophrenia and need to get help but others and they know who I’m talking about or experiencing something far more different and just to impossible to get help. Thanks again and for you other folks hang in there one day there may be help.

1 Like

Like many others here already said - x-rays should suffice. At least it would be a start…

No, it’s not “two people” - it’s a handful of people claiming it happened, and a ton of others who know it can’t. That’s not equally distributed or anything…

2 Likes

No, please play devil’s advocate! An argument is useless if it can’t stand against criticism. You’re totally right, but those are all well documented. If we want to understand, we can. Obviously a big secret - like this supposedly is - wouldn’t be documented at all, but that’s why we need evidence of it existing. I don’t think any of us are really looking for a technical document on these supposed chips (although that would definitely be awesome), we just need any proof that they actually exist at all.

2 Likes

True, that’s the big difference. But during everyday life, it’s just “magic” that happens, in a way… and most people do not really care how something works, as long as it does. I guess if you’d go out on the street and tell random people about a chip that could do pretty impossible stuff, a lot of them would still believe it, just because they have no intention to really understand it.
That’s why science is so important… and why it’s so sad that people who claim to be chipped against their will can’t really provide any proof or such…

3 Likes

Not true, we have pointed out various physical illnesses that cause the same symptoms in the past. This is why we suggest going to a doctor rather than a psychiatrist.

Because the technology you are describing doesn’t exist. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I have a Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics, and a Master of Science in Software Technology. I understand science and technology. I know how to both research topics and read papers about advances. I work in healthcare. If such technology existed it would revolutionize the treatment for various conditions.

4 Likes

I’m really sorry for what you’e gone through. I can’t imagine how hard this has to be. No matter if this is true or not, you believe that it is, and that must be terrible.

You can convince me pretty easily actually. Like Coma said, an unedited xray would suffice. At least then we’d have something to go off of.

I’m willing to believe it! I’m just a very logical person. I always evaluate both sides of an argument before choosing a side, and with this issue, I’ve chosen the side that’s provided evidence of their claims. You’re completely ignoring all the cries for evidence, and basically just saying “believe me, it’s there”. I haven’t seen you respond to any part of my message regarding proof. Even a “I don’t have proof” would be better then not saying anything.

Yeah… I totally understand their thought process too. With projects like neuralink in the public eye, it’s not a huge stretch for the average person to think that stuff like this could be possible. Especially when the claims/thoughts of what neuralink can do are so exaggerated. It’s just really sad when it consumes their entire life and they refuse to let people help.

3 Likes

There’s nothing more that I would like to do then to produce this evidence you ask for but the problem I’m running into is convincing any logical intelligent person that it’s actually happening it’s just to unbelievable. And other problems I’m running into people like on this forum are asking me to explain something technically that I have no perception of. I honestly cannot wrap my mind around this and struggling to even convey it. Unlike others my life is not consumed by this but when I read forums it does touch me that other people go through this. Put aside all their stories and what they think it may be and just look at the techniques that are being used they’re all the same. And this is not happening to just a handful of people that is a gross understatement. I do not have the finances or means to explore this or expose this this is the problem most people run into. I have listened to all of you and have learned a lot I just hope in the future the evidence you guys seek will be out there.

You have won me over. Please link me to your sources.

Here is one part of the problem. Besides what has mentioned above, that some of the folks here are exactly the ones doing this research, it gets harder to take anyone seriously when they will not cite any sources. I have a couple of implants and follow the tech. I know what the brand new cutting edge chips will be able to do Soon :tm: and how big they are and the size of the scar that will be left after implanting them. None of that is even remotely close to the capabilities described, and absolutely impossible to implant without your knowledge.

We have at least one member that I know of on here who is deaf and follows cochlear implant technology so that some day they might be able to have sounds transmitted to their brain. A relative of mine is a optometrist and we discuss the possibilities of restoring sight through technology regularly.
We have people on this forum who design the chips that would be used for such things. We have a guy who literally wrote books on wireless communications.

And we have you. Who says something that goes against all of our research, doesn’t provide any evidence or citations to back it up, rejects our suggestions out of hand in exactly the same way theirs were rejected, then complains that they aren’t being taken seriously.

I’m sorry, friend. Most people are going to trust the experts that you know over a rando on the internet who isn’t bringing anything but anecdotal evidence to the table and is ignoring the obvious answers.

9 Likes

You’ve had multiple people reply who have addressed the technology (hardware and software), physics, and biology of what you are claiming this implant does. But because none of it agrees with what you have already decided to be the truth you’re rejecting it. You didn’t come to this forum for help, you came for confirmation of what you think is true. You want an echo chamber. We would absolutely believe it to be true if you could offer anything in the way of proof or evidence.

Facing the reality that the implant might not exist is scary because the alternative is scary.

6 Likes

This goes both ways buddy, and you are the one that has come here with extraordinary claims

You have provided a large amount of CLAIMS without even the slightest bit of EVIDENCE.

We are willing to listen, but you have to give us something to listen to…

2 Likes

Like I said, I can understand that point. If someone would ask me to technically explain my… dunno, let’s say my car, I’d struggle - at least a bit - as well. I would have to do some research, because currently, I’m happy it does what it should, and that’s okay for me. But I would be able to find papers and ressources and stuff that explain how my car works. If I’m lazy, I could just point people there and say “hey, that’s my car, read yourself how it all works”.

And here, I know I’m repeating myself (and others): what about an x-ray? You don’t have to tell the doc why you want it, just make something up like… dunno, I’d maybe tell my doc that I indeed have an implant there - voluntarily - and want to check if it’s still on the right spot or whatever.
Must be possible to get one done, somehow, and like we all said here - it would be a really good beginning. It would be a proof that there is something inside you.

3 Likes

No Sir you are wrong I came to this forum because the people here are very experienced and capable intelligent people furthermore you guys have a lot of expertise in this area. I want no kind of confirmation and the alternative Believe It or not would be welcomed. I came here just for educational purposes and maybe makes sense of all this. Most of you are of the opinion show me the proof and I’ll believe. Others are just making this some type of intellectual debate or argument in which case I just don’t have the technical knowledge that would be needed to argue my point. I understand you guys are 100% that this technology is just can’t exist but the only thing I would say to that is how in the world could you be totally possible that it doesn’t. I mean years ago there was a computer that was designed to connect to a person using some type of interface that had all this wire monstrosity going on but it could take what you were thinking to say and put it in the form of a sentence on a computer screen without one word being said. It wasn’t 100% accurate but the technology was there and since then we have advanced leaps and bounds. Again I’m not trying to argue and I totally understand what you’re saying and I believe you. You sound extremely educated. As crazy as this sounds this type of technology has to be hid at this point because of the way it’s being used. All this technology being used together is just simply amazing unbelievable and impossible but yet it exists. The only hope I have even replying to your statements is that maybe just maybe I reach one of you and that one guy does research and his eyes are opened and all the sudden The impossible is possible. I came here because of your expertise and your knowledge I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. If I have seemed argumentative or disrespectful I apologize. I know it goes against everything you’ve learned and studied. I’m going to keep up the good fight and hopefully one day do have some type of evidence but I just don’t know if I’ll ever have the means to do that this is a total uphill battle and most people cannot fathom this even being possible. Again thank you all so much for your comments it’s very appreciated.

First of all - you are very polite, no need to apologize. I guess otherwise, people wouldn’t keep on replying to you :wink:

Hmmm… why? I mean, what is your intention? Why do you want us to believe you, since you obviously do not seek help for your condition or anything? You are mostly trying to convince us that this tech does exist - but why?

I might seem a bit repetitive, but I still hope for an answer… so… why no x-ray, goddamn?^^

1 Like