Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Wow. Been busy with work so I havent really been on for a couple days. But man was this a… interesting thread to read through all at once lol.

5 Likes

quite the rollercoaster :roller_coaster:

1 Like

Indeed. I dont have much technical knowledge in this space so im kinda just riding along and… reading absurd rants on the internet is fun. I love when someone is so wrong that its entertaining.

3 Likes

Has anyone else gotten random messages on Facebook of people trying to get you to help them? Check this out…!

3 Likes

That’s weird. Is this the only one you’ve received? You did list a link to your Facebook on your DT account page.

1 Like

Might wanna blur the contact info

1 Like

Did not realize I did that lol. When I get to the office and I’m on my desktop fixing that right away lol.

She was asking for help and referrals. Not only did I refer her to the top rated the psychiatrist in the Denton area, but I also posted on here so other people can reach out to her

:rofl:

2 Likes

I hate to be that guy, but you assume people will reach out with good intentions. What if someone scams a couple grand to remove that chip?

Didn’t want everyone to get upset with me so I blurred it. The way I look at it, I’m not the only one she contacted so someone is sure to rip her off. I’m just in awe that there are so many people out there that think this is remotely possible! She told me that she knows who did it and they did it because they are mad at her… Woman! I know how much it hurt to have my NExT put it! It’s not something that “just happens” :rofl:

1 Like

I get contacted multiple times a day, pretty much every day. Mental health services just don’t exist in the USA anymore. We did away with our “loony bins” because of a few bad places that had terrible conditions for some patients, but honestly all we did was close all those places and toss the people out on the street… setting up terrible conditions for 100% of them. Now there are no services for people devolving into schizophrenia. No way to diagnose or treat. Doctors don’t even do a half-decent job of directing their patients toward mental heathcare services to get a proper diagnosis. It’s all just terrible.

9 Likes

It’s so sad honestly. The more I read through this post and see some people that really and truly think they are being controlled or unwillingly chipped. I mean I’m a big believer and the paranormal and aliens, but damn some of these people take it all way too far.

1 Like

I’m in NYC, and see it ALL. THE. TIME. Problem is the folks are often dangerous to boot, so helping is risky without training and support.

1 Like

Boy oh boy! I joined this website because I thought you helped! I thought you helped the individuals who were implanted with your implants or chips illegally! You don’t, you give some bs about mental illness!
Here’s the real story! I, myself went to the hospital. I had pain in my forearm, arm, and head. I told them why I needed a couple xrays done! They told me they would do them but my insurance would not pay! I had no idea it was going to cost me $5000.00. I told them that was fine and I would pay it! Stop yelling these people to get an X-ray because an X-ray can only see metal in your body! The X-ray said there was nothing there. However the Dr. said, yes Andrea there is clearly something there but I’m not sure if they can make chips without using metal in them. Alien technology, yes people it exists and these people make the devices! The chips that no longer have metal in them! The chips are now made of glass! Yes glass! So your X-ray bullshit is out the window! So, the Dr. tells me the only way to be 100% sure if there is a chip in you, is to get an ultrasound. If the ultrasound doesn’t see anything then I don’t know what to tell you! Ok great! I didn’t do the ultrasound because you can not see glass in an ultrasound! It’s transparent and it blends in with all your body parts. Call me a whistleblower, I don’t care! You idiots are giving out false information and making normal people think they have schizophrenia!
Now let’s get to the next issue! Your ignorance is very disturbing! You people make these chips that are illegally implanted in us! To top it off, you know all about it. The government is buying these implants and chips from you. All of you people that have been told you have mental issues, YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY FORM OF SCHIZOPHRENIA! Let me repeat myself, you do not have mental issues! The government implants you with these chips! These chips are read by the government to get all your data! Now, if your like me, I’m considered a whistleblower! That means that the government uses directed energy weapons on you. If you have chips in you then the military can use these weapons from a long range! 3 to 4 miles away! The government is buying these implants from these people! I’m 100% right! These guys aren’t smart enough to use a different profile picture or user name! They use the same profile pictures or user name on other websites too. There smart enough to make chips that go in our body, I don’t think so! I’m sure they will come up with some bullshit that I’m seeing things now or my mind is playing tricks on me or I need to see a psychiatrist! Been there and done that! I’m deemed legally sane. How about that shit. Hmmmm drum roll please!
Now comes your V2k! Yes people this all so true and I can’t believe it either! Your voice to skull bullshit! Which I have to say thats pretty impressive! Mind over matter right boys!
I could go on forever but I won’t!
I was chipped by the U.S. government/military because I’m a whistleblower! I know to much about there technology and the weapons they use on targeted individuals! These guys on this website are helping our government implant us illegally! I joined this website thinking maybe these guys would take out 5 or 8 chips that are illegally implanted in me! The more I read, they don’t take shit out! They just tell us we’re crazy and blah blah blah. If you were true to what you claim then you would have no problem removing chips illegally implanted in me! Since you work for the government, I’m just screwed. The one in my brain hurts bad and really messes with my own thought process! Why would you people care or help me have them removed or remove them for me? I actually thought that maybe somewhere in this world of technology, somebody would help me. I thought it would be you guys but like tashie said, your all involved someway or somehow! Make sure you send this to Amal because I thought he’s be the one that would help me! I guess none of you will!
Here’s the moral of the story! I’m not paranoid Or schizophrenic! A Dr. has told me there is something in me but an X-ray won’t show glass in your body only metal! That’s why you assholes made the implants glass so they could be undetectable! An ultrasound won’t find glass in your body either because it is transparent, clear! I have no mental issues, thank god! Im deemed sane for now! With this bullshit in my head I don’t know for how much longer! Stop telling all these people lies! Be true to them and true yourselves! You guys know what going on so stop playing ignorant. Someone has to tell these people the truth and if you won’t do it then I will! The government already hates me because I know to much!
Thanks for your attention to this unfair matter! From, yourwrong!

1 Like

That much is clear…

4 Likes

The glass is used for safety reasons, they still contain metal and electronics on the inside. They show up very well on xrays, and many people have posted pictures of their xrays. Having metals in direct contact with the inside of the body can be toxic, the glass is there to act as a barrier, nothing more.

Please continue to seek the help you need, but we can all assure you that a chip isn’t causing you these problems.

Please understand how dangerous this advice is for people. There are a lot of people who do need help with their mental health, if you come here seeking help we will give you the best help we can - to encourage you to reach out to a professional. To tell other users that they shouldn’t do this can cause a lot of harm.

9 Likes

But have you considered that you’re snooker loopy?

Because, to be honest, I stopped reading your rambling post because that’s what it is. Rambling. The thoughts of a madman. Borne out of deep rooted psychosis or an unfaltering desire to believe you are special enough for someone to want to microchip you. Breaking news: you aren’t!

2 Likes

Calling him names ain’t gonna be no aid to him. The fundamental problem is that you’re asking him to consider something may be wrong with his mind… using his mind. That’s the tragedy with mental illness: the sufferer is unable to see how they behave rationally.

2 Likes

You’re right of course, it will be no help. But they didn’t post asking for help. It’s insult laden, accusatory, and pretty much insane.

They’re a danger to themselves and but I can’t help them and as we’ve seen over and over any attempts to be reasonable and offer genuine help is rebuffed. So I’m not going to try. But believe me I’m not mocking their illness, I’m just going to be bluntly honest with them.

The only way to help really would be if we knew who they were and contacted family or friends, but my suspicion is they’ve probably already driven away the people who SHOULD be helping them.

1 Like

Yeah but you can’t blame him, as he’s doesn’t grasp reality properly. I’m no shrink, but the mere fact that he’s still talking, however nasty the experience, means that he can still be convinced to seek the help he needs. If we drive him away, that’s one less chance to convince him.

4 Likes

Hi Andrea aka. @Yourwrong.
You forgot the apostrophe!

@YOU’REWRONG

I truly hope you find some help

FYI this is what our implants looklike under x-ray.
The outer is glass, the core and antenna are metal based and they are resin filled.
They show up clearly

8 Likes