Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

It is always active. We have a large community.

Do you have these accessible? Can you bring them to a doctor? Have to spoken to a health professional about this at all?

I think you genuinely need to go speak to a doctor if you have not already.

https://www.crisistextline.org/about-us/faq/#:~:text=You%20text%20741741%20when%20in,the%20text%20and%20responds%20quickly.

Might be better at helping you if you are facing immediate crisis in America.

2 Likes

I was implanted yrs ago against my knowledge until several months later when the person who implanted me became aware that his friends, he had stalking me, were going to kill me for fun. I have envolved the police and FBI. I have also contacted the CIA. I am unable to get help from Drs due to not knowing what kind of device it is or the app being used. I’m being tortured to death. 19wks ago I was told by 2 Dr’s that I am going to die any given moment. My organs are not functioning properly. My neurological system is badly compromised. I need to know what kind of devices would allow such things. A test yrs ago was done and the tech asked if I have any illegal medical devices and afraid at the time, without the proof I have now, I said not that I know of. I’m trying to find out the name of the test now and so are other sources. Tamerace White aka Mac, Sarah S, and Kara S brag they have done this before and I am not the 1st. The world needs to know of this device and the people who are doing this whenever possible. They have a case against them for stalking thus far. The case going on now will land them in prison but not before my death. Please help me! I can be contacted via email by any person or agency able to help: graylivatalia@gmail.com . Please help me before it’s too late!

@Pilgrimsmaster sorry I don’t have admin, can you move this to the appropriate thread please?

First of all that technology does not exist and if it did then it would be extremely expensive. Like country funded expensive. So you need to ask yourself a question. Are you a major political figure, CEO of a large company, a main player in the world of terrorism, or do business with extremely wealthy individuals? If the answer is NO then you should immediately seek assistance from your local therapist and psychiatrist

I’m glad I copied my comment. Pretty sure I could copy and paste it for every new post in here

2 Likes

and adding this link

Surviving Paranoid Schizophrenia

1 Like

I can’t believe this thread is still going, l literally replied to this in 2019.

I feel bad, this goofy lil’ guy has grown up so quick and I’ve never even sent it a birthday card.

Edit : I checked out the YouTube of the guy I was replying to, dude has finally cracked the code.

None of the commercially available implants can do anything like what you’re suggesting. They have no battery and they cannot be powered from more than a few cm away. You would know if someone was holding a power source near you.

5 Likes

These have a range of just an inch or so and require power from something that close. You’d see something on the outside of your body if that were happening. These also can’t do anything to your body. They’re more or less just a bioglass bead as far as your body is concerned. They can’t transmit anything. They have no appreciable magnetic properties. They aren’t toxic. They can’t even vibrate. They are inert in your body without a rather large external power source that has to be very close to the chip.

1 Like

In fact, they are inert when powered as far as the body is concerned.

That’s 100% true. I could have worded it better. Literally it just sits there. It’s about as functional as a QR code tattooed in the same place. Different kind of scanner but there’s nothing it can do on its own.

They are also gluten-free.

2 Likes

Well the xWheat implant isn’t.

6 Likes

Can you edit this so you are not Doxxing people?

Also, you have a birthday coming up, any plans?

Hi, I don’t know much of anything about bodyhacking which is why I ask this question. As things like trackers, for example, can be so small would it be possible for someone to spike your drink then implant one in you without you realising? If you saw a mark on your body would you know or think it was a scratch or something? Then they can track you. I am NOT and would NEVER do that to anyone by the way.

No. It is not possible.

Go to the doctor, get an Xray if you are worried. They will show up very easy if they are there.

If there is by some chance one there, have the doctor remove it. Easy peasy

2 Likes

:rofl:

You should read this.

I am very scared as I have been tracked and some other very serious things happen that would not be appropriate to talk about here. Because of what’s happened the doctors have decided to give me an mri. Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

AND

Here we go…

1 Like

This may seem like a stupid question or concern but can someone biohack a person without there consent (obviously illegal) and track them via GPS somehow? And how would that person find the biohack would a CT scan suffice ? Thank you in advance and sorry if I sound like a noob