Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

This thread has been getting some activity

I eagerly await the dark spots on blurry X-rays

7 Likes

I find it very interesting that your statement implies you are the only one that understands these things.

I only have one question. Whether or not the source of your chip and audible experiences is the result of a black op or gang stalking.

What is the end result?

What is the goal in spending all this money, time, r & d, recruiting, etc …?

If no one can answer that, then I don’t see anyone investing the amount of money required. It sure isn’t something organized crime would invest in :joy:

1 Like

The question I like to ask is “what makes you so special that they would go through the effort?”

Honestly- no one really gives a rats ass what Joe Monday is up to, so logically, that is not what’s happening.

You have no ROI really, so no one will invest millions into irking you.

3 Likes

I see where you two are coming from, but I don’t think that’s a compelling argument for someone who thinks they’re being tracked, or at least if it’s logically sound it still puts a wedge between you and them. Today megacorps and data brokers spend a lot of money to get people’s personal data so they can sell things to them more effectively and use psychology based on that to manipulate their actions. If this technology somehow did exist, they wouldn’t be spending millions on individuals, they would have spent a billion developing it and then hundreds per individual for the hardware and “covert installation” whatever form that takes.

I don’t believe any of that is happening, but I see why it wouldn’t convince people who believe in conspiracy. We live in a dystopia already, and so many people who have been convinced there’s “sides” are talking circles around the fact that nobody likes being manipulated by corps.

I don’t know what a good argument is. The tech being being beyond our ability/understanding doesn’t work because for 70% of people all tech is beyond their understanding.

4 Likes

I agree with this. The ways to reduce misinformation or ignorance on this topic is through educating others and spreading correct information.

The barriers lie with those who do not want to learn or do not have the basic foundation to understand.

The above doesn’t even bring into the discussion many other factors such as those who sensationalize blatantly false information for exploitation of others, and the fact that the plain old simple truth is not as interesting.

5 Likes

I think somebody may have somehow placed a device in me without my consent now I’m electronically harassed I believe it to be my x best f I’m just now discovering this tech can be purchased. I guess I would like to know if it possible to place a chip in someone sobthat you can always hear them does your tech show thoughts and lastly whats the best way to locate it in the body

Anthony I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is that, no, there are no chips on this site that could: a) be installed without the person’s knowledge b) transmit any data remotely to anyone else c) let alone “hear” them or d) “show” their thoughts.

The reason you will not find those chips here is because that technology does not currently exist.

The bad news is that your post shows very clearly that you have come here already convinced that you know that there is an alternative reality that is the opposite to the one I just described and from experience we know that no amount of proof will persuade you otherwise. This thread shows countless examples. I invite you to read them and if after that you are ready to challenge what you currently believe there are some brilliant minds here who can illustrate what the technology can actually do.

If, as is far more likely, you fall in sync with the others that have preceded you with their beliefs of being microchipped against their will for nefarious reasons etc. you will be unlikely to get much of a response. Many of the people on this forum are very busy, working long hours developing cutting-edge tech and only have a limited amount of time to talk to people who do not want to hear the truth.

1 Like

Am I the only one in here that wants to be followed or watched 24/7, shit get lonely sometimes being in your PC working or trying to find a better job for that cash etc. Girls I have texted/talk feels like yesterday, but it was 3 days ago, and it’s not even sexual also I bet if you are being [Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched] I bet those people are wasting a lot of money/resources on you since that shit requires a lot of energy and money! and you may be important or something.

Yeah, I think you are

giphy (12)

8 Likes

4 Likes

Wait till you have kids

5 Likes

You can feel it, it’s a small bump, if you pinch it you can tell it’s in there. The chips most likely undetectable to scanners and PW locked. The point of it is to track you and turn your body into a reciever for the microwave audible hearing frequency witch is like a signal but the human ear can hear this signal. It’s meant to make you go insane, just research how many mass killers stories talk about them hearing voices though they had no history of mental illness. Still haven’t figured out the how they can hear you part but obviously I know what you mean. Your cell phones definitely hacked as is all of your electronic devices like PC, laptop, fobs. Your x best friend was probably involved in crime, drugs, gangs and chipped you cause your not aware and you said or did something they didn’t like. I’ve been trying to find out how to disable what’s most likely an RFID chip without getting surgery.

Which scanners are you talking about?

You shouldn’t make broad statements that you can’t back with facts or evidence or worse using statements that are misleading, like you are doing, A metal detector wont, a flat bed scanner wont, a radio scanner wont, a side scan sonar wont, a fish finder wont…
BUT
Proper medical scanners will (X-RAY etc ),

You are either off your meds or need to speak to a psychologist or psychiatrist.

You are delusional and taking advantage of vunerable people by feeding their delusion with yours.

Where’s your proof?

Why, what is the purpose?
Who would do this?
What is the technology? (links to reputable articles)
Why you? You are insignificant? as are the rest of us…

Again, why? what is the end goal?

Just because somebody doesn’t have history of mental illness, doesn’t mean they dont have one; You might be a prime example…

Most likely not something you have.
But I tell you what, If you get an X-Ray, and prove you have a chip under your skin, I will give you a link to buy a device that will actually fry a RFID Chip and no surgery required.

I just want to add:-

I don’t believe you have a chip implanted without your knowledge.

If you do have one, it would be inert and does not need to be removed.

1 Like

What type of device will disable or break an RFID implant ? An electro magnet ? No one on this forum topic needs to prove anything to anyone on this thread. All people are interested in is how to disable/ break an implanted RFID chip. If your really that interested you can go look up the thousand stories of people who say they were drugged, woke up 16 hours later instead of there usually 8hr sleep and can feel an RFID chip under there skin and they all claim to have an idea of who did it and why they may have.

I’ve been searching for such a device but all I’ve came up with is a static electric discharge device you create that can break all bio medical implanted devices. There’s a guy on YouTube who creates it and uses it for many cool tricks he advertises to be the only such device in 2023 to do so yet I’m unable to fully understand the device and how to create it though it doesn’t seem impossible to build. Also the YouTube video doesn’t show him disabling or destroying a RFID chip he just advertised it can do so along with all other bio med implants.

People on the forum have voluntarily put implants in themselves or had somebody help.
Those same people often have problems reading those implants with the proper tools letalone the claims you are making of your miraculous implants that can track and control people…
The people on this forum aren’t making extraordinary claims that defy physics and current technology.
Other people in this thread are making those extraordinary claims and not a single one of them have provided a single item of proof.

Link… :hamster_emoji_gif:

People who SAY, not prove…
Where is the PROOF

1 Like

No one needs to prove anything, all these people are looking for is information regarding technology and devices. These people didn’t come to this thread to prove anything to random people on the internet. In some cases they do but what leads them here isn’t for that reason, it’s information regarding technology.

You are correct, but I’m afraid you are missing your own point. What technology are you researching? Because it’s not NFC, “N” stand for near … As 1in or 25mm in the best circumstances with the best reader (about the size of a large phone and need a computer and power to use). I think you would be aware of someone reading an NFC implant.

So, what technology are you researching?
Any date sheet of any components used?

2 Likes

I’ve personally spoken to hundreds of these people and they never ever ever even once listen and accept the truth. They only want information that supports their delusions and invariably ignore anything to the contrary. I’m sad for them, but I’m done wasting my time entertaining them.

6 Likes

Agreed!
Stephan, you have come to the one place where all your extraordinary claims are easily dismissed as nonsense. Many of us spend time explaining the capabilities and limits of this technology to people who will listen so that they can sleep easier at night, knowing that their concerns were unfounded. But you are beyond help. You flood this thread with tired nonsense that we are bored of disproving.
If you are not going to listen to the experts in this field you would be better off on a forum where your unsupported gibberish is lapped up by likeminded numbskulls.
Here you are wasting your time and ours.