My implant stopped accepting writing and I never tried to lock it or add any password

They don’t seem to have the chips to implant. Perhaps I should buy and go there with it? :thinking:

And the light remains on, not blinking? Any sounds from the phone like it’s trying to read but doesn’t?

The light remains on and not blinking. The phone gets a bit hot but does not make any sounds while trying to read it.

I’m so confused. Hot you say?

It’s never worked either correct?

Well, warmer than the usual and it might have to do with the time waiting for it to try to read the implant. I insist for about a minute.

The implant? It has worked before, back in November-Dec/21. If you read the history of messages here, you help me fixed in Jan/22 and I managed to break it again a couple of days later.

doh!

The proxmark3 can be a bit picky about the hf search command and better positioning.

This good, but what you might want to try is the ‘hf tune’ command to find the absolute best spot to try to get a read. Basically you run hf tune and it will give you an antenna voltage reading that constantly updates. Move the proxmark3 into position and find the spot that makes the voltage reading drop the most. The lower the voltage, the better the coupling is with the xSIID. Once you find it, press the side button to stop the tuning process and run this command;

hf mfu info

It should return a whole lot of stuff if the chip is readable.

Calm Bodymodification in Stockholm

Chai is amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

hf tune best number was 33320 and hf mfu info says [!] iso14443a card select failed

Does this means that the chip is not readable anymore?