My lung implant :)

If my personal guess as a layman still counts, I would say the chip stayed half in, half out of the vein, blocking its hole and staying at the same spot. That would be plausible because I followed the instructions and it says to pull back the needle 1cm before injecting to “provide the space” for the chip. The only thing that I don’t understand is the next day when it entered completely and traveled, the installation place should have presented a large bruise, not a slight one like it did. Maybe it was entering very very slowly and closing behind it with coagulation… don’t know

With you on this one, especially since there is one reported case of migration of an implanted device through the veins into the lungs (granted, with a different implant (Implanon) and location, but very similar nontheless - the implant was even twice the size). I swear to god I feel like I am shouting into a void here.

1 Like

I thought that had been proven to be a hoax

The incident was probably real; the explanation was most probably incorrect. The 5cm fir branch didn’t just grow from a seed there, it was probably aspirated whole (since a.) such plants can’t grow in humans [no sunlight for photosynthesis, incorrect nutrients], b.) if it “grew from a seed” there, it would not have been green (since it would not have been exposed to light, the etioplasts wouldn’t have turned to chloroplasts - no green pigment) c.) much larger things have been aspirated before, so it’s not like its unheard of and d.) occam’s razor).

What are we doing here? Why does it matter if we “believe” Sourpunk. They’re not asking for anything, just making claims. Are we trying to “defend the good name of biohacking” or just being assholes to a new member of the community?

Personally I don’t believe this story (sorry Sourpunk, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence) but that’s my prerogative. That doesn’t mean I’m going to go policing what they say on their own time on a public forum.

4 Likes

Not quite sure what you are refering to

Thank you Satur9

I actually don’t give a shit if people believe me or not.

I don’t claim to be sane either and could be hallucinating the whole story.

So it really is up to grownups to decide what on the internet to believe or not.

What I will not carry for sure is the guilt of acknowledging a risk and not warning potential future victims.

I’m in peace with my mind in this story.

2 Likes

You are alright. There are prolly plenty who feel this way that just don’t have an account.

The one I am thinking of involved just the beginning stages of germination. I can find it when I get to a computer.

Pretty much my look on it except I find it plausible. At the end of the day, it makes no difference to me. I think it is very possible, and I hope @Sourpunk is telling the truth. (In the sense of it actually happened and there is a report being made)

Worst case scenario? They are not telling the truth and I lose no sleep.

I understand the cynical outlook from people, go look at the “been chipped against my will” thread.

For now this is just a neat story.

There is a big difference between believing I am not being faithful to facts OR that the facts were misinterpreted by the doctors.

If you don’t believe in what I say, everything I present is assumed to be falsely produced, so there is nothing I can do and I won’t fight against it.

If there is a misinterpretation of the facts, I will be very happy to find out that I don’t have a chip in my lung and the images shows some other natural misleading thing.

The people of the second option for some unknown reason is ignoring the fact I feel a discomfort when sliding a neodymium.

So, in the end everyone is actually not believing in what I say.
What am I doing here anyway?

That’s not true - several people here believe it is possible and just wait for some more facts, simply because a lot of things have been posted here by newcomers, and some were true, others were not, so I think it’s okay to remain sceptic.

Currently, I think you are overreacting a bit… :wink:
Sorry. This community is a great, helping and friendly one, but also one with lots of knowledge in technical and medical fields (spread across its members :wink: ), so it’s common not just to believe everything at first sight. And I must say, posting stuff like

etc. might seem quite rude. Just my impression :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

You are right, it was a bit rude. I apologize. But I will leave the discussion. It’s not doing good to me.
If Amal is interested in the documents, I will send to him privately, and you all can fire all your doubts on him.

1 Like

I begun reading just being skeptical.

But the more I read…

@Sourpunk was being defensive since the first moment, before anyone said anything.

And then he comes in “asking for cash” to provide evidence?

That :point_up_2:, plus the extraordinarily defensive/victimised stance he’s taking…

Are basically shouting “ruuun”.

4 Likes

I mean, we had it in the “chipped against your will”-thread as well, that people were willing to send all evidence only to Amal directly… that’s just a bit of a red flag here by now

2 Likes

I think this is just a idiom lost in translation, since English is not his first language.

Wouldn’t you get defensive as well, presenting what happened to you, it would obviously have an emotional element, since this could have been potentially much worse?

2 Likes

I have no relation to any person who previously lied or not in this forum. I reacted badly because people were accusing me of lying and I find it rude to say people are lying without proof. It’s understandable to doubt on the interpretation of facts, but it’s also not my job to fulfill anyone lack of credibility in my words.

The most valuable thing I have is my word. Do you think I would trash it for some 5 min stage light?

A regular answer in Brazil when someone say you are lying is “wanna bet?”

I wouldn’t do the effort to take it seriously though

I think the effort to fabricate the evidence provided would far outweigh any benefit.

I think this thread could possibly benefit from a lock? IDK

1 Like

I really don’t know where you got that one from.

I mean…

I never though that evidence is fabricated. It’s just questionable.

I never said he is lying, just that the overcompensating defensive posture isn’t helping his case at all.

And I won’t re-read everything, but I think no one accused him of lying neither the evidence of being fake. At all…

All I’ve seen from all the skeptical posts here was:

• “can we have more evidence?”

And that has always been followed by:

• “I have more evidence but won’t share because I don’t need to prove it to you”…

which, again, doesn’t help any of the skeptical members to change their minds about it…

But I sure don’t see accusations flying around.

The evidence is the xray and the tomography. I have more of it, but it’s just more of the same. The discomfort from the neodymium is an evidence aswell if you don’t doubt what a say.

Which other evidence would I have?

Me not knowing how to upload video here and not wanting to put loads of videos on YouTube to link here is one of the reasons.

I said I would send to Amal just because would be so much easier to just forward what I received from the doctor on WhatsApp

1 Like

The Angle of the CT is 100% legit!

Here is a CT from me that was done laying on my back.

Top Right one is same angle.

1 Like