My second implant - XG3 Biomagnet

My friend who did the injection did suggest the dark web as a source, but I didn’t want to play around with that sort of thing

Use 5% lidocaine burn cream re apply every half hour and use tegaderm to keep it in (or clingfilm and ducktape) do this for 2hr minimum. the heat opens the pores and allows the anesthetic to get “deeper” a friend had a 50mm diameter 5mm thick silicone implant done that way he didnt feel a thing well until it wore off.

2 Likes

Well it’s been a few days since the implantation and the swelling has started to die down somewhat.

I’ve mostly forgotten about the implant other then a few accidental moments - where my finger tip will feel like it’s vibrating and then the tip go numb, whenever my finger comes into contact with my magnetic knife block in the kitchen or the steel gearstick in my car.

However as the swelling goes down and the feeling returns, I’ve spent the evening watching TV and playing with the same paperclip to discover the magnetic fields now eminating from my finger

1 Like

RIGHT…Now, can you magnetise that paperclip :magnet:+ :paperclip: = :compass:

I’ll let you know once I’ve found a suitable float to float it in water

1 Like

:syringe: + :magnet: + :paperclip: + :leaves: + :potable_water: = :compass:

5 Likes

I have to say, I appreciate your emoji use all over these forums @Pilgrimsmaster

3 Likes

I just emoji-ed all over the forum
1197d10ead356208309183596a418edc

There is a double whammy for you, an emoji.gif

3 Likes

It definitely takes some patience and practice -

It’s not at a level where I’d trust it without cross referencing with another compass

It definitely looks to have ‘potential’

Cool, thanks for the update
Is that a button compass embedded in an antler / horn?

Have you checked the accuracy of your button compass, I have personally found, not all compasses are created equally. ( I have a few )

I found this on the interwebs (Not my image; I wouldn’t test compasses that close to each other, but it does show my point)

Do you have a compass app on your phone or another “decent” compass to compare it to?

Pretty cool if your xG3 has worked well enough to magnetise

Just curious as to how difficult it was to use the syringe in such a small area. Did you self implant? How did you get low enough in the skin without hitting bone or too shallow for it to poke out? Did you just use a scalpel and implant? Sorry I know it’s a lot but this is something I’ve considered for awhile.

I actually filmed it for my YouTube Channel, I wasn’t looking during the implantation myself. Hopefully video footage will answer your questions

My new personal best is 3 paperclips, so estimate about 1 & 1/2 grams of lifting weight/strength in my finger

Okay awesome, what’s your channel name?

It’s in there profile :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks bud

3 Likes

as @NiamhAstra said
or
This
Survival Mistakes if you want the link

2 Likes

I’ve just gotta do the intro and outro, fingers crossed the video should be uploaded within a few days, as I’m going to hit the filming over the coming weekend

3 Likes

Hey @SurvivalMistakes sorry to unearth an older thread but I’ve been looking at getting the magneto bundle, again… why do I do this to myself, and wanted to know how yours is doing.
Any discomfort or issues with your placement or healing?

survival mistakes has a youtube channel to which is a cool mix of videos.

1 Like

It’s fine, we should all learn from one another anyway

Can’t say I’ve had many problems, the implant hasn’t migrated or anything like that, it’s healed up nicely.

There’s an occasional pinching when I bend my finger and apply downward pressure - but it’s such a specific motion I only notice it when I use that finger on pump cosmetics - like moisturiser.

4 Likes