My stoopid implant locations (because im an idiot) #TOAST

i have 13 implants. RFID and biotech is my career and education. documentation and experience and education is my thing. try again.

6 Likes

Or some people just don’t see every stupid stuff they do as a big mistake… I did quite a bunch of stupid stuff as a teenager, and hell, it brought me where I am now. And I can with all honesty say I lead a fucking happy life, so I guess I didn’t make that many mistakes :wink:

6 Likes

… Installed across a joint on a place that will endure great pressure with gripping at some point.

So you’re condoning under 18 year olds to inject themselves with implants, unsupervisied. And I’m the silly one? :roll_eyes:

its not across a joint? its in the base single bone location at the base of a knuckle. i can push it across a joint but that is NOT where it sits permanently

1 Like

pop

8 Likes

Have you never taken risks out of curiosity and just for fun?
Isn’t it intelligent to just do what you like and live happy?

I swear my 2 or 3 almost deaths during stupid drunk longboard runs at night are some of the best memories.
Wouldn’t be the same without those times.

3 Likes

But what about the Toaster?

Summary

lol- wrong reply button again sorry

18 is still an age of which people can be inexperienced and make stupid decisions. Seeing as you’ve ignored the guidence of the documentation and this site in the past, I’m merely suggesting you start listening and learning and seek medical advice to sort out your blunders.

*guidance

Andy is one of the most informed people I know. They know what they’re doing, and the risks associated with them. They choose to do them regardless, and end up with fairly unique implants, and hasn’t had significant complications so far.

As an adult, this is their right. On the flip side, it is not your right to treat them like a child and act like you know better than they do.

So you’re condoning under 18 year olds to inject themselves with implants, unsupervisied. And I’m the silly one?

*unsupervised

They’re not “under 18”, and even if they were, UK law gives bodily autonomy at 16.

2 Likes

What a load of waffle. I’m not debating your number of implants, the number does nothing to impress me. It’s your career and education? Everything your saying doesn’t ad up. I thought you said you were at school? If RFID and biotech is your job and career, what is your job title or position, which company do you work at?

If “documentation” is your “thing” then why did you not follow the advice and documentation comes with the implants?

He’s 18. Not below, and that’s a difference. And though I might get in conflict with local laws here, I’d say “it depends”. I met people well below 18 with a mature and understanding mind, and people well above 30 who acted like stupid children. So I guess… it depends.
But I would never belittle someone who made an informed decision, assessing all risks, knowing that he might take that out again soon, but still trying it out just for the sake of it. Nope.

1 Like

If RFID and biotech is your job and career, what is your job title or position, which company do you work at?

I’m sorry, but if you know so much about all this and want their credentials down to that level… you’ll have to go ahead and supply yours first.

1 Like

do you not have taxes to be doing? children to be taking care of? a mortgage to pay? why you’re spending time harassing a teenager on the internet is just sad, go finish signing the divorce papers “nightwalker” :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

lmao, yeah and if one of those experiences wasn’t an “almost deaths” but was a death, you wouldn’t “be” at all. Yet we’re all meant to be in awe at your risk taking and memories they got you?

Man, it seems like I’ve misjudged the calibre of people who frequent this forum with, if this is the kinda people :roll_eyes: I think I’ll step away.

ok bye :wave:

4 Likes

The simple fact is, this is a bodymodding/transhumanist forum.

Yes, self implants are discouraged and you shouldn’t do them.
Yes, implanting in some of the locations he implanted are discouraged.

…but we’d have no idea how viable certain things are if some people didn’t take risks, and while I can see how you might want to avoid risks (and trust me, I do too), it’s not your place (or mine) to yell at Andy about what they can or cannot do to their own body.

Andy, at the very least, goes in while knowing that what they’re doing has risks associated with them. They risk no one’s health but that of themselves. That’s a lot better than what some people do.

I’d definitely be happier if they got someone to put in the implants at least, but waves hands while vaguely pointing at outside y’know… COVID and all… I don’t blame them.

8 Likes

Yeah, but I also… wouldn’t regret it :smiley:

1 Like

5 Likes

hey yeka! you said you almost died! now go die! to prove the universe wrong /sarcasm :heart:

5 Likes

And nobody cares about the toaster! :crying_cat_face:

7 Likes