My stoopid implant locations (because im an idiot) #TOAST

Beautifully said.

What ridiculously harsh judgement to pass on someone and really, no one but themselves to blame for the backlash.

3 Likes

Hmmā€¦ let me ask you a question. You are on this forum, so I guess you either have some implants, or plan on getting them. You know this is risky as well?
No matter how good you care for your implants, how professionally they are put in and all that, you might end up with an infection. If things go really bad, with a sepsis. That might kill you.
So, there is a risk as well. Taking risks is a part of life, and every single human being has to decide by themself if the risk is worth it. I might disagree with others about their decisions, but I have to accept them. Or at least not be rude to them because of that.

:rofl:
You made my evening^^

edit: on a more serious noteā€¦ why do things tend to escalate the last few days? This is unusual here, and I donā€™t really like it - letā€™s try to keep discussions hot but civil, like they usually wereā€¦

7 Likes

Lockdown madness?

1 Like

psycho

I feel it, tooā€¦ got three implants here, another 2-4 scarifications to do, one earlobe to stretch and one piercing to re-doā€¦ and still, my studios are closed :grimacing:

do you have tenure as a neurosurgeon? no?! you are not qualified to have bodily autonomy or anything!!! /s

2 Likes

It is you sir with the lower caliber. You came to this post guns blazing only with denigration, no actual concern for @Equipterā€™ safety. Your posts do nothing to further the conversation, only troll the people here. It will not be tolerated further.

Stop posting in this thread.

I invite you to participate, just reconsider your approach in the future.

23 Likes

WOW

So I step away from the forum for an hour, and look what I come back to.

Is this what I should expect when you are all left un-supervised???

Next you will all be sticking things where you shouldnā€™t !

NOW it has all settled down

I was hoping to get an updateā€¦

6 Likes

Damn, another one

ā€œLoves Jackie Wilson.ā€

Or are we talking about the wrong toaster here?

Anyway @Equipter, congrats on it all working out for you. Braver than I am!

So, the toaster! I donā€™t think Iā€™d like it. Iā€™m not much of a breakfast person, and would rather have it be fast than have it be slightly faster.

The toaster looks and sounds cute tho :3

3 Likes
3 Likes

This Thread is now Hijacked and just about Toasters!

Anyone who doesent agreez will be toasted!

3 Likes

6 Likes

toasty

Edit:

@Pilgrimsmaster

Ive seen you typing for quite long down thereā€¦

If thats not a huge essay about toast, we both have a damn toasty problem!

3 Likes

@Nightwalker , you probably came in a bit hot buddy.

Like Amal said, you are still welcome, I know you have been on and contributed to the forums for a number of years and have some knowledge to share, you probably just need to tweak your approach, otherwise, you will kick the hornets nest.

RE Andy aka @Equipter
He did acknowledge his mistake, and he made it clear not to follow his ā€œexampleā€.
He shared his experience, and thatā€™s how we learn; From others and our own ā€œmistakesā€ least we repeat them.

Speaking of Tweaking :musical_note:
This is PROBABLY more along the lines of an approach I would have tried

STAY SAFE
@Nightwalker

Not to be confused with BlackHawk

:bread:

4 Likes

Jessica!!!

1 Like

I want to thank @Nightwalker for his DM to me. I want people on the forum to understand heā€™s apologized and is respecting my request not to post on this thread.

As far as Iā€™m concerned this thread needs a cool down, so please letā€™s leave this be for nowā€¦ unless it is about toast of course :wink:

16 Likes

Just tossing this out there,

Both garlic butter or honey butter on toast is a game changer

6 Likes

tumblr_m43l7i0ynl1rqgtoqo1_500

2 Likes