Need help - Bad implantation

I don’t think that the needle managed to get under the skin in this case but the risk is still worth mentioning.

Yes it is that.

Very true, I agree completely and I should mention that when I tell people I self-installed that it’s not like a piercing or getting a shot from a doctor like people assume, there is so so so much that can go wrong, especially bacterial and nerve damage wise. Thank you for adding this and photos so people can see this and what they could potentially severe with these needles.

2 Likes

I’m always really surprised by that…
In Germany, prices for piercings and bodmods are generally relatively high, and I’m used to paying 50,- to 80,- euros for a piercing, depending on the spot. Still, my artist took only 20,- euros for each xSeries-install, and that was after I almost forced him to take the money. Okay yeah, I’m a regular customer and this was a bit of a favour, but still I’m suprised when I read about piercers charging 100+ dollars for an xSeries…
Flexy is something completely different, of course!

1 Like

Hello.

I have to confess something. I know what I did was wrong, and I don’t encourage anyone to do the same as me, I fully assume any problem there may have been.

After I removed my implant, I couldn’t bring myself to give it up, I don’t like to dwell on a failure.
I then decided to clean it as best I could and put it back in the syringe to re-inject it.
After having anesthetized my hand in a bowl of ice cubes, I have this faith managed to implant it correctly.

It’s in the same place, but on the other hand.
Since I implanted it I try to leave it as quiet as possible, but I have been cycling, carrying furniture for a move…
And absolutely no problems, no pain.

I did a magnetic test too, of which I attach the photos just after.

I totally understand that what I did upsets some, but I started telling you the story of this implant, so I tell you everything.

The needle hole is healed, there is only a very small trace now, barely visible.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing wit us!

The fact that you re used the needle made me feel uncomfortable - but I’m glad it worked out for you.

1 Like

Yes i understand, and i know it’s a bad things, it was not smart and I realize it after the fact.

I know it’s going to piss some off, but I decided to assume.

3 Likes

I disagree.

The community here is the best online (and actually in person) community I have ever encountered. They do not judge. Any comments are really designed to help and guide people and help each other learn. If your implant locations works for you then I am sure everyone will be happy for you.

4 Likes

Happy you got it back in! Sounds like you’ve had a speedy recovery!

1 Like

My concerns are purely to do with the risk of infection.

Ideally you would have soaked both the implant and the needle in some kind of cleaning/sterilizing solution, and cleaned the exterior of the injection site as well.

It sounds like you got away with it, so presumably you managed to clean it well enough.

Having seen the issues that can be brought on by sepsis first hand, I would not recommend it.

3 Likes

Dude, don’t feel bad! This kind of stuff happens when you’re learning.

3 Likes

It’s not our place to be pissed off, you may have made some decisions that we disagree with, but
Your body
Your choice.

I personally appreciate that you updated us again. You didn’t have to, but did anyway.
Failure or success, is all learning for everybody

I’m glad it went well.
Definitely keep an eye out for infection though

4 Likes

Now that it is in I’m hoping we get to hear more updates seeing as it is a very experimental placement. It should provide some good data.

4 Likes

I’m curious why you want this location so bad, doesn’t seem like a solution to a problem

1 Like

I have circled the entry points of the needle in red.
First photo of the right hand, where the implantation had missed.

Second photo of the left hand, with the successful implantation.

it heals very well :slight_smile:

Regarding the location of the installation.

At first, I wanted to put it on the outer edge of the hand, little finger side, but when I tried it hurt too much, and it seemed too exposed.

I finally chose this place which seems good enough to me to make the suspension of objects, and which does not seem to me so exposed as that.

I carried furniture, rode a bike, tinkered … and in reality it does not press on the place where the implant is, it is too much on the side.

I don’t have any discomfort, the suspension works well (I put an example above, currently I’m up to ~25gr), and I have a good feeling of the electromagnetic fields.

I feel a 900w microwave oven in operation, at a distance of 2m20.

3 Likes

It does look like it is healing really well :+1:

4 Likes

Which one did you implant first? I get the impression that the combination of a thick needle and survival instincts can make self installs hard.

2+ meters?!
Either I’m misreading/ misinterpreting or that is absolutely fantastic!

NExT and xSIID =)

I find it hard to describe what I feel, but from this distance I feel like there is a air flow in my hand.
The closer I get, the stronger it gets.
And when I’m a few cm away, I feel like a vibration.

2 Likes