Need help - Bad implantation

Does having the implant in the palm like that affect you when using your computer? Would you need to be careful of where you lay your hand on a laptop, or is the magnet not strong enough to wipe the HDD?

HDDs are supposed to be resistant to small magnets. And SSDs are significantly better so sticking to spinning rust doesnā€™t make sense.

Most laptops these days use SSDs so there is minimal risk regardless. In any case @enginerd is right you need a much much stronger magnet to even begin corrupting the data on the hard disk.

Iā€™m absolutely thrilled that you tried an implant location, it didnā€™t work for you, and you tried another! It gives me hope that when install my 64636387889546 :rofl: :joy: desired ones, that I might just be okay!

Seriously thoughā€¦this is by far the most welcoming and accepting communities that I have ever come across! Iā€™m genuinely glad that I found this forum and found like minded folks that are happy to help each other in our adventures!

As others have said, I wouldnā€™t have chosen that location for an implant, but you may have open the door for others to do the same! So kudos to you!

If any of us can help out, by all means, let us know!

4 Likes

I will admit, Iā€™m thinking about getting an xG3 in the palm like that. Itā€™s probably much better for sensory capability than the knife edge of the hand, and Iā€™m interested in a Titan for a finger tip.

1 Like

I am sometimes stubborn ha ha.

And I agree, this community is extremely benevolent, itā€™s really nice to see that!

2 Likes

Update

First, pict of the healing :

Concerning the implant, I have absolutely no gene.

Since itā€™s slightly to the side, even when Iā€™m grabbing things, doing push-ups or whatever, it never really presses on it.

I really do not regret having tried this place for the implantation, and I am very happy with the sensations =)

1 Like

Wow, I had no idea itā€™s so sensitive. Fascinating!

1 Like