New to implants, need help

Hi,
so I am new to this, but I made research, a lot actually.
I am was looking at NExT chip, Spark 2 and possibly magnet, but I was rather interested in sensing magnet so Idk if I’ll get xG3 yet.
But then after I read about xDF2 I am thinking about it a lot, it would be so nice to have something like NExT, but with xGF2 instead of xNT.
Do I understand it correctly? Are those nearly the same except the amount of memory and complicity of installing things on it?
Could I write a few records on xNT? Like you can on xDF2, of course, less, but still.
And the last question could I copy MIFARE Classic EV1 (MF1S50) card on any of those? Probably xDF2 or xNT?

Sorry for bombarding with questions, I just want to know everything before making my mind, even though I am very excited about this technology.

Only a few more days until the Cyber Monday Sale ends, So let’s answer what we can so you can take advantage:-

rather interested in sensing magnet so Idk if I’ll get xG3 yet.

As you worked out, sensing is not the purpose of the xG3, however i’m pretty sure I have seen on this forum somebody mention using it like one and had “some” success. but you’ll have to look that one up.

xDF2 instead of xNT.
Do I understand it correctly? Are those nearly the same except the amount of memory and complicity of installing things on it?

Almost, both are 13.56MHz ISO14443A However xDF2 uses NFC Type 4 and xNT ( NExT ) uses NFC Type 2
xNT 888 Bytes vs xDF2 8 kiloBytes
Plus some of the other extras that the xDF2 provides
Check out the product matrix for a simplified comparison

Could I write a few records on xNT? Like you can on xDF2

Yep

could I copy MIFARE Classic EV1 (MF1S50) card on any of those? Probably xDF2 or xNT?

Nope, for that you will want an xM1

2 Likes

Thank you so much for quick response.
So I see I’ll need xEM, xDF2, xM1 and Spark2 for full functionality I wanted.
xEM instead of key fob
xDF2 for NFC, phone related stuff and I am programmer I would really like to have opportunity to make something for it.
xM1 for my public transport card, if it is possible to copy it, it’s this card that I mentioned above.
And Spark2 is obvious.
4 chips is pretty huge amount to start with :confused: DF2xEM would be life saver
Does KBR1 work with xDF2?
How long does Cyber Monday Sale last for?

Can you scan the public transport card so we can help you figure out if it’s cloneable? Most of them are not. Follow this guide to share info about the card using Taginfo.

Yes, the KBR1 just spits out the UID of any ISO14443A tag that is presented to it as raw keyboard presses.

2 Likes

finishes Midnight on the 12th ( guessing Seattle time PST??? )
link to link

1 Like

Here is the scan:

1 Like

Looks like it ticks all the boxes for a xM1 image But I’m not an expert, so you had better wait for somebody more knowledgeable than me

MIFARE Classic EV1 (MF1S50)

Memory size:

1 kB

IC detailed information:

Full product name: MF1S503xX/V1

Technologies supported:

MIFARE Classic compatible
ISO/IEC 14443-3 (Type A) compatible
ISO/IEC 14443-2 (Type A) compatible

Detailed protocol information:

ID: ED:C7:9A:15

3 Likes

Looking at the sales I decided I’ll stick to one of the bundles. That means NExT instead of xEM and xSF2, maybe I’ll pick flex version in the future.
Now I am just thinking about xM1 and this card. When I’ll find the answer I am buying the kit.

1 Like

I am planning to implant NExT into standart place int the left hand, xM1 in the right hand.
Do you have any idea where to put Spark2? Would the blade of the right hand be the good place?

1 Like

I found this write up very usefull

4 Likes

Yeah, I know this, it was actually very usefull, but I didn’t mean where is it safe, but rather about possible interference and where the usage will be easy, sorry for not clarifying.
The post you mentioned shows situation where you have 2 types of implants, high and low. In this case there is 1 low/high and 2 high.

Like will I have problems with one between thumb and finger and one on blade of the hand?

You should have no problems at all; The separation is easily large enough.

To clarify simply, the issues happen when you have 2 devices in close proximity with the same frequency, because the reader is always “looking” for a specific device / frequency and will “see” the first to reply, and this may or may not be the one you are trying to have “read”

2 Likes

So, I did it. I placed order.
I am excited as hell.

3 Likes

Congrats!!

3 Likes