Not sure where else to say this but Michelle S. provided the best customer service I've ever had in my entire life

Amazing, I’ve got a lot of stuff from all kinds of tech companies and it’s extremely nice and I feel better by actually having a real one on one conversation with someone. Michelle is amazing. She sent me a email about my NExT implant order etc. Got everything taken care of. And didn’t take multiple days to figure everything out.

2 Likes

I just realized @mdanger handle wasn’t mentioned in this thread, Hopefully THAT gets her attention.
I’m sure @amal will let her know anyway…

5 Likes

Just want say how thankful I am that Michelle and Amal are so great. Best experience I have ever had with any company in my 50 years.

4 Likes

I just had an ordering boo-boo, that I hadn’t noticed. Michelle got in touch with me, and the whole thing was super well handled.

Was actually going to start a thread suggesting she get employee of the month.
Or at least first choice of the donuts.

Either way, superb service.

1 Like

Same here. Last time I ordered, I didn’t pay attention and I ordered two items twice. Michelle got in contact with me rightaway to double-check that I really did want the same items twice. Thanks to her, I saved money (and DT lost some :slight_smile:)

Most companies would just blindly fulfill the order. That’s customer service right there.

I feel like when the owner of the company is as active on the forums as Amal is that’s got to be a good sign about a company. I’m really glad I found DT for my implants instead of finding somewhere else. Haven’t had to deal with customer service yet but I’m not surprised it’s awesome. Although in my research I’ve found that some people think the scar from the implant is the mark of the beast so Amal needs to have a silver :tongue: :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve seen Amal’s skills of persuasion in action. It’s impressive. He’s definitely a qualified representative of cyborgs everywhere.

3 Likes

Aww thanks guys! We really really try hard to support you all, because you’re supporting us! We literally couldn’t possibly keep exploring this technology without our customers… we want dealing with us to be a win-win for everyone!

9 Likes

You know @Amal, there are good companies you trust, and then there are a few, very few companies you’d give your money to sight unseen because they’re just exceptional.

I know a couple of the latter. One of them is this bike manufacturer: they offer a real lifetime warranty (i.e. they sell you a bike and they fix it for free if the fault is theirs, forever. And even often when the fault is not theirs too…) They go out of their way to accommodate your every needs. They even provide lodging if you come from far to fetch your bike and you have nowhere to crash. I literally dropped 12,500 euros on a sketch of their latest model, 2 years before it was even a prototype. That’s how much I trust them.

DT is right up there with the good companies. I haven’t had enough dealings with you to trust you the way I trust my bike manufacturer - which I’ve known for 15-odd years and given a sizeable portion of my life savings to - but from what I can tell so far, DT has the potential to join my short list.

7 Likes

Oh man… honestly I would probably feel the same about a bike company based in the Netherlands (my people!) … but yes, I know what you mean. Here’s to the personal goal of being held as highly as Velomobiel!

4 Likes

Thank you so very much for the extraordinary compliment. It is truly my pleasure and honor, seriously.

I absolutely love working with you guys. You are all wonderful, brilliant, and think outside the box.

You all make it easy and worth it :slight_smile:

Thank you all for being luminaries in the forum as well.

MDanger
(Michelle)

11 Likes

Woohoo @mdanger is the shit. And for all the people that know and understand “female” hardships in the IT community. I praise DT and @mdanger for doing it right! @amal you need to get @mdanger up at a con to talk about being a female IT employee in the implant world! Hip Hip Hooray :raised_hands: for Michelle!

5 Likes

All these posts make me wish to have an order issue with DT so I can interact with @mdanger :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You can create one. Here’s an idea: order something and have it delivered to my old address in Liège. When you don’t receive it, you’ll have an issue to interact with Michelle about - and I’ll have the goodies, as my mail is still forwarded :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

I had the pleasure of having a minor order issue that @mdanger fixed. Think this is the only time I have contacted a product support service that I ended up happier than if I had never needed to contact them.

4 Likes

Yes, misplacing an order and having it sorted out by Michelle is part of the Full DT Experience[tm] :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My sincere congratulations to @mdanger fully committed to us. I don’t know how time was given for all the follow-up and support during these couple of weeks. Yesterday I finally received my package and the first thing I implanted was my VivoKey in my forearm :slight_smile:

Mis sinceras felicitaciones a @mdanger completamente comprometida con nosotros. No se como se dio tiempo de todo el seguimiento y apoyo durante este par de semanas. Ayer por fin recibí mi paquete y lo primero que me implanté fue mi VivoKey en el antebrazo :slight_smile:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

AEBC37A4-523D-4B7A-BA78-B615BBF7EC40

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words :slight_smile: I was really thrilled your package finally made it!

My very best,

MDanger

10 Likes

Mine should get here on Monday, in time for Lassi’s yearly visit - which was far from a sure thing since I live out in the sticks and the local customs aren’t exactly speedy here. Thanks Michelle for shipping it quick and sorting out my messy orders, and dealing with customs stuff.

1 Like

she is super cool, I ordered thursday and recieved friday and got extras. Thank you.