Not sure where else to say this but Michelle S. provided the best customer service I've ever had in my entire life

I just realized @mdanger handle wasnā€™t mentioned in this thread, Hopefully THAT gets her attention.
Iā€™m sure @amal will let her know anywayā€¦

5 Likes

Just want say how thankful I am that Michelle and Amal are so great. Best experience I have ever had with any company in my 50 years.

4 Likes

I just had an ordering boo-boo, that I hadnā€™t noticed. Michelle got in touch with me, and the whole thing was super well handled.

Was actually going to start a thread suggesting she get employee of the month.
Or at least first choice of the donuts.

Either way, superb service.

1 Like

Same here. Last time I ordered, I didnā€™t pay attention and I ordered two items twice. Michelle got in contact with me rightaway to double-check that I really did want the same items twice. Thanks to her, I saved money (and DT lost some :slight_smile:)

Most companies would just blindly fulfill the order. Thatā€™s customer service right there.

I feel like when the owner of the company is as active on the forums as Amal is thatā€™s got to be a good sign about a company. Iā€™m really glad I found DT for my implants instead of finding somewhere else. Havenā€™t had to deal with customer service yet but Iā€™m not surprised itā€™s awesome. Although in my research Iā€™ve found that some people think the scar from the implant is the mark of the beast so Amal needs to have a silver :tongue: :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen Amalā€™s skills of persuasion in action. Itā€™s impressive. Heā€™s definitely a qualified representative of cyborgs everywhere.

3 Likes

Aww thanks guys! We really really try hard to support you all, because youā€™re supporting us! We literally couldnā€™t possibly keep exploring this technology without our customersā€¦ we want dealing with us to be a win-win for everyone!

9 Likes

You know @Amal, there are good companies you trust, and then there are a few, very few companies youā€™d give your money to sight unseen because theyā€™re just exceptional.

I know a couple of the latter. One of them is this bike manufacturer: they offer a real lifetime warranty (i.e. they sell you a bike and they fix it for free if the fault is theirs, forever. And even often when the fault is not theirs tooā€¦) They go out of their way to accommodate your every needs. They even provide lodging if you come from far to fetch your bike and you have nowhere to crash. I literally dropped 12,500 euros on a sketch of their latest model, 2 years before it was even a prototype. Thatā€™s how much I trust them.

DT is right up there with the good companies. I havenā€™t had enough dealings with you to trust you the way I trust my bike manufacturer - which Iā€™ve known for 15-odd years and given a sizeable portion of my life savings to - but from what I can tell so far, DT has the potential to join my short list.

7 Likes

Oh manā€¦ honestly I would probably feel the same about a bike company based in the Netherlands (my people!) ā€¦ but yes, I know what you mean. Hereā€™s to the personal goal of being held as highly as Velomobiel!

4 Likes

Thank you so very much for the extraordinary compliment. It is truly my pleasure and honor, seriously.

I absolutely love working with you guys. You are all wonderful, brilliant, and think outside the box.

You all make it easy and worth it :slight_smile:

Thank you all for being luminaries in the forum as well.

MDanger
(Michelle)

11 Likes

Woohoo @mdanger is the shit. And for all the people that know and understand ā€œfemaleā€ hardships in the IT community. I praise DT and @mdanger for doing it right! @amal you need to get @mdanger up at a con to talk about being a female IT employee in the implant world! Hip Hip Hooray :raised_hands: for Michelle!

5 Likes

All these posts make me wish to have an order issue with DT so I can interact with @mdanger :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You can create one. Hereā€™s an idea: order something and have it delivered to my old address in LiĆØge. When you donā€™t receive it, youā€™ll have an issue to interact with Michelle about - and Iā€™ll have the goodies, as my mail is still forwarded :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

I had the pleasure of having a minor order issue that @mdanger fixed. Think this is the only time I have contacted a product support service that I ended up happier than if I had never needed to contact them.

4 Likes

Yes, misplacing an order and having it sorted out by Michelle is part of the Full DT Experience[tm] :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My sincere congratulations to @mdanger fully committed to us. I donā€™t know how time was given for all the follow-up and support during these couple of weeks. Yesterday I finally received my package and the first thing I implanted was my VivoKey in my forearm :slight_smile:

Mis sinceras felicitaciones a @mdanger completamente comprometida con nosotros. No se como se dio tiempo de todo el seguimiento y apoyo durante este par de semanas. Ayer por fin recibƭ mi paquete y lo primero que me implantƩ fue mi VivoKey en el antebrazo :slight_smile:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

AEBC37A4-523D-4B7A-BA78-B615BBF7EC40

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words :slight_smile: I was really thrilled your package finally made it!

My very best,

MDanger

10 Likes

Mine should get here on Monday, in time for Lassiā€™s yearly visit - which was far from a sure thing since I live out in the sticks and the local customs arenā€™t exactly speedy here. Thanks Michelle for shipping it quick and sorting out my messy orders, and dealing with customs stuff.

1 Like

she is super cool, I ordered thursday and recieved friday and got extras. Thank you.

Gonna revive this thread with a shout out to @mdanger

Thanks for reaching out to makesure I got my flex!!

7 Likes