PayPal hates innovation

We no longer accept paypal

PayPal was started with the idea that banks sucked, the old ways sucked, and innovation was the way forward. Ironically PayPal now hates innovation in all forms and has pulled or frozen accounts for all biohacking companies.

PayPal has stolen from us

When PayPal froze our account, they indicated they would hold any funds in the account balance for 180 days “to cover any possible chargebacks”. Well, with a few weeks left to go on that deadline, we suddenly discovered our frozen PayPal balance was transferred to “PayPal Inc.” for “damages related to AUP violations”. We’ve stepped straight into a nightmare so many others have stepped into… with PayPal outright stealing money from so many of their ex-customers, there is a class action lawsuit being built against them… and we intend to join it.

35 Likes

Haha, I was just checking out some of the changes on the DT Website, and saw this…
It made me laugh

Any progress on this Amal?

4 Likes

Not really… ugh

1 Like

What about now???

:wink:

I just now needed to make an online purchase from the USA, I reluctantly had to use Paypal :anger:

XE Current conversion rate NZD$ to USD$= 0.71
Paypal Current conversion rate NZD$ to USD$= 0.68

FUCK YOU PAYPAL

Then
Paypal kindly offered to lock this shit exchange rate in for me, for the next 72 hours

EAT A DICK PAYPAL

Also
they thought it might be nice to add on a 4% fee

This rate includes our currency conversion fee of 4.00%

PAYPAL ARE A BUNCH OF CUNTS

9 Likes