Placement recommendations, Do's & Don'ts

I’m just looking for implant placement recommendations. I just purchased the Ultimate Kit with LED so that’s 3 implants. Is it a good idea to place them all in one hand? Any advice would be helpful, thanks!

So, you have to make some decisions about how you plan to use them. I assume these are your first implants and you are about to Cyborg Up!?! :robot:
My suggestion would be:-
In the webbing between thumb and forefinger ( Easiest to implant and pretty easy to use )
Now you need to decide what goes where; This depends on how you plan to use them!
The NExT will PROBABLY be the implant you use the most,
The (2 in 1 Chip) 2 x parts being:-
The xNT 13.56 MHz HF side - it will be the one use will use your phone ( or others ) to read and POSSIBLY for access, Work / home door etc.
The xEM 125 kHz LF side - will be the one you PROBABLY use for access, Work / home and projects etc.
Consider - How and where you will use this! ( The example I have given before, if you are Right handeded like 90% of people and drive on the Right hand side of the road like 66% of the world population, I would reccomend the NExt into left hand - because phone in right hand to scan left, Sit on left side of car to reach out window for work garage door swipe systems, barrier arms etc…)
IF you put your SPARK 2 in your left hand also, you will likely get crosstalk / confliction ( they are same frequency 13.56MHz, so when trying to read one it may read the other :recycle: ) SO I would suggest put the SPARK 2 in the opposite hand, Right in this scenario.
The xLED is also the the same frequency 13.56MHz, however, you MAY / PROBABLY want it to energise / light up when you scan, either your NExT or SPARK 2, so now you have 3 choices:-
this depends on when you want to “LIGHT IT UP”

1. Put it next to NExT :bulb: ( give at least 5 mm spacing between implants )
  2. Put it next to SPARK 2 :bulb: ( give at least 5 mm spacing between implants )
  3. Put it somewhere else :bulb: ( there are many places, some more practical than others )

The choice is, of course, YOURS, and these are just MY suggestions.
Good luck :four_leaf_clover: and if you have any more questions, just ask. :grey_question:

4 Likes

Thanks for the insight! Cheers!

1 Like