Playing around with SiiD modules

Honestly this makes a much better product than the usual xSIID.
You can actually see the LED!
Is there a chance these will be available regulary in future?

1 Like

Correct.

Not likely, but possibly… need to discuss with dsruptive.

3 Likes

I would be totally down to buy a green one! I still need to find a body mod artist in the north Texas area.

Sorry they are all spoken for at this point

Not even as a custom job? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: If enough custom orders are placed, it might shift that “not likely, but possibly” to a new blinky. If the $150 mark on price might be an indicator, I guess the people will purchase.
@amal, you just have to broadcast the same wallet emptying waves as you did arround the Titan crowd funding to make this a reality​:grin::rofl:

There are reasons… mostly that we have a legal agreement with dsruptive to make glass transponders (xSIID) with the modules supplied. Flex versions of those are not part of the agreement and it simply needs to be cleared.

The other issue is that the flex material around the module has to be thickened due to the thickness of the module itself… it is arranged such that it has a very large z-axis and it’s not fun to process these… I did it as a side project… just testing… but going into production… I mean sure maybe it’s possible but I dunno… maybe.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying, it’s not like I have the money to throw at this right now anyway.
I’m waiting for news on the Walletmor, before I decide if I go with that or the Tiatan this round :hushed:
As much as I’d like them all, the new house will be a major dumpsite for most of my $$$ for a while :rofl:

1 Like

Well now you got me looking into it…

2 Likes

For your inconvenience I’ll order one if it goes through​:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
What a great excuse too; “I kind of got the ball rolling for @amal, so I felt like I had to too not have made him work for nothing” even my girlfriend will have to support that :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh wow, would be amazing to have a version of this with the Walletmor or Apex. Sad I didn’t see this earlier!

1 Like

I’ll need your preferred paypal email please. Or is it the Vivokey, like the magnet was?
Shall I write FlexSIID as reference?

Also I will probably get it installed around March / 21.
I am guessing I don’t need to worry about the poach drying out due to the heat seal.
And I think it is safe to keep it on room temperature until it reaches my body temperature.
:thinking:

Actually just purchase 150 qty of dngr.us/custom-flex-work and I’ll get it shipped out to you.

yep absolutely

I got an order number 22604, in case you need it.

1 Like

Estimated delivery: Friday!
I <3 DHL

2 Likes

FlexSIID is under my skin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Neat!

There seems to be something still blocking the light partly - blood perhaps?

1 Like

Stitches and the folded skin

Oh, so let me guess: you inserted it antenna first, and now the implant has backed up towards the entry point and the LED is under the stitch. Right? If so, that’s unfortunate - temporarily anyway.

1 Like

correct. Planned was the position after the pimkie - problem I have there a vene and this would be a bit to dangerous to insert the implant there.