Playing around with SiiD modules

I think so the most people didn’t know how big the needle is :wink:

I got also an implant in an austrian documentation - nobody knows the size of the needle and on TV you see only, that the needle is big… The most people didn’t know about the strict piercing rules. A bodymod in Germany told me, that Austria have this strict rules.

The rule mustn’t be that effective, because it sure don’t seem to stop you :slight_smile:

I try to find partner for DT - the most say NO - we are not allowed to do it.

In germany there are still doctors that can basically do everything.
I gor chipped by a doctor, he’s willung to do flexes but my installer is better with such things I assume.
He says it’s all legal, someone in the team even filmed it.

1 Like

I think all doctors the world over can perform any medical act, within the limits of the training they’ve received - although ordinary GPs have been known to attempt complex life-saving surgeries in extraordinary circumstances when there was no other choice.

The question is, are they allowed to do something that exceeds the bounds of the Hippocratic oath / medical ethics board recommendations, which basically state they’re not to “fix” someone who’s not broken? I was under the impression that cosmetic surgeries - and implants, which can be construed as a kind of cosmetic surgery I suppose - were kind of the limit of frivolous things tolerated for a licensed doctor.

Are you saying I can find a doctor in Germany who will perform a muscle reattachment and tendon externalization procedure on my otherwise perfectly functional forearm upon request, if I can convince them my project is sound, without losing their license? Cuz if you are, gimme an address and I’m booking a flight today :slight_smile:

What happend to your Russian backalley doctor? and I don’t mean Proctologist

I imagine Russian doctors to be far more open to…suggestions :moneybag:

What scares me is that she’s a little too open to suggestions. Want a magnet in a tendon? Sure we can do that. Want a muscle reattachment? No problem. Want a tendon externalization? Sure, we’ll give you the code for the coffee machine in the lobby too when you come out of the block.

Also, it’s not in Moscow or Saint Petersburg or somewhere fairly modern. It’s a nondescript former Soviet Union private clinic in the Nizhny Novgorod region.

So yeah, it’s an option, but quite frankly my last option. I would much rather meet a doctor with whom I could have a proper technical talk about my project(s), who would explain how he would go about doing the modifications, the pros and cons, then once everything is ironed out, would perform the surgery in a modern facility with real aftercare somewhere in Western Europe.

But that ain’t happening, because no doctor in Western Europe is willing to trick out your body if it’s not necessary.

I have other options too but I’d rather not discuss them in public.

1 Like

:wink:

Where do I get one :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This was only ever a prototype tinker

But there’s something similar / cooler coming

@amal Y u no release yet? Lol

2 Likes

Real-Soon-Now :tm:

2 Likes

Green is the flexSIID.
Red and blue xSIID
red: xLED

Love them

3 Likes

I. Been looking an waiting to see if anything like for next or something like it would have led options but I was jw would u be willing to make a custom thing like this but with rgb an it eould glow in dark ?