Playing around with SiiD modules

Well now you got me looking into it…

2 Likes

For your inconvenience I’ll order one if it goes through​:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
What a great excuse too; “I kind of got the ball rolling for @amal, so I felt like I had to too not have made him work for nothing” even my girlfriend will have to support that :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh wow, would be amazing to have a version of this with the Walletmor or Apex. Sad I didn’t see this earlier!

1 Like

I’ll need your preferred paypal email please. Or is it the Vivokey, like the magnet was?
Shall I write FlexSIID as reference?

Also I will probably get it installed around March / 21.
I am guessing I don’t need to worry about the poach drying out due to the heat seal.
And I think it is safe to keep it on room temperature until it reaches my body temperature.
:thinking:

Actually just purchase 150 qty of dngr.us/custom-flex-work and I’ll get it shipped out to you.

yep absolutely

I got an order number 22604, in case you need it.

1 Like

Estimated delivery: Friday!
I <3 DHL

2 Likes

FlexSIID is under my skin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Neat!

There seems to be something still blocking the light partly - blood perhaps?

1 Like

Stitches and the folded skin

Oh, so let me guess: you inserted it antenna first, and now the implant has backed up towards the entry point and the LED is under the stitch. Right? If so, that’s unfortunate - temporarily anyway.

1 Like

correct. Planned was the position after the pimkie - problem I have there a vene and this would be a bit to dangerous to insert the implant there.

If your installer knows his job, veins shouldn’t be a problem. And it the implant ends up over a vein and the vein doesn’t like it, it quickly reroutes itself anyway.

1 Like

A surgeon did it - travelling not possible - and I need to got to Germany to see a bodymod.
I’m glad that I found a surgeon in Austria :slight_smile: It was his second install. He implanted also the flexplay

What kind of surgeon was it? Plastic?

If implants aren’t allowed in Austria, I can’t think of any other type of medical professional who would agree to do this.

Good for you though. At least you got real medical care. Perhaps a bit too conservative with the vein thing.

Out of curiosity, if you don’t mind me asking, did you end up paying plastic surgery money too?

1 Like

It is a surgeon who make also colonoscopy , gastroscopy and small operations like removing birthmark,… (hopefully google translate was correct)

It costs 200 Euros, this doctor is private you must pay everything. I got also a bill with “Chip implanting” on it :slight_smile:

The vein was one problem and the chip in my knifeedge. He was thinking that he can maybe damage it.

Not too expensive. You got a great deal I reckon.

Interesting surgeon - and not afraid of being investigated apparently.

I asked him in May, if other people can also come with implants - he says YES.
The nurses there are so intrested in the technology :slight_smile: The asked what I can do with them, show them sometimes videoclips :slight_smile:

The problem here in Austria is, it is also forbidden for piercers to implant the xseries chips. Here are only needles allowed up to 2 mm. There are only two piercers who do it (one is the partner piercer from iamrobot - but he is implanting also DT implants) and the other one is a very cool women - she has already implanted some chip. I give her some flyers from Digiwell.

Weeeell… If I was a creative Austrian piercer, I would offer implants using only a 2mm needle to carve out a larger pocket. That would be allowed then, wouldn’t it? :slight_smile:

1 Like