Programming my NExT before injection

So I didn’t see the part of the website where you guys offer to clone existing 125khz cards to the implant before shipping it until after mine arrived and from what I’ve gathered it might be a pain to do once it’s installed, at least until that new antenna gets finished up.

That being said is there a way I can get the chip out of the injector and program it then get it back into the injector all without having to touch it? Like can the plunger be pulled back after it’s been pushed down?

If you have the means to clone an ID to your NExT (a proxmark3 or cloning device) then it’s not really all that difficult to do once installed vs trying to clone to it without touching it.

Do you have a cloner?

Technically yes but not a good one, I’ve got one like the blue one that used to be sold on the site and it does do HID cards (3 beeps), but I ordered a proxmark3 rdv4 and it’s not here yet. I got the Bluetooth and battery add on too but I didn’t order the LF antenna set because it said it came with a dual frequency antenna. It came from.
https://hackerwarehouse.com/product/proxmark3-rdv4-kit/

Ok, blue cloner… take it apart… see the antenna wire? Is it a rectangle? With the case apart, you can lay that wire directly on top of and perpendicular to the NExT as it rests under the skin. Once you’ve got it positioned well, press the write button and hold everything firmly and steady… no movement… wait at least 3 seconds before doing anything… if you get beeps, you should be good… no beeps, reposition and try again.

Used a blue cloner for my xEM. In my case it didn’t beep but it still wrote the ID. Just heads up for OP. Even if it doesn’t says it successfully wrote the ID, it could very well have.

very odd. i would personally try again until it beeped because it may not have successfully finished the write process.

huh, hope I didn’t brick it. It works fine now but just hoping I didn’t fuck up the config bits/password/something else.

My guy that was supposed to be doing the implant is ill at the moment so we’re postponing till he gets to feeling better. Since I’m stuck waiting would you suggest cloning with the proxmark when it gets here instead?

P.S. yes the antenna on the blue copier is a rectangle, I actually took it apart shortly after getting it purely out of curiosity.

1 Like

Got my NExT installed and I’ve got my work ID copied over to the LF side. No big plans for the HF side yet, currently it just links out to https://www
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

1 Like