Proxmark LF Antennas

“We plan on producing a run of Proxmark3 LF antennas soon and we’ll update this page when they are available.”

Is this still being worked on @amal?

3 Likes

it is… @TomHarkness is leading that endeavor.

4 Likes

Awesome can’t wait! Thanks Amal and Tom.

2 Likes

This is well underway and the proxmark team and I have been smashing through the final stages of the design. Things were slightly delayed due to life getting in the way a little on my end. I’ll try and update the community soon with some preview pics asap! The final coil design is nothing short of amazing and I have tested it like mad.

Here is a sneak peek at one of the coil test rigs (the final design will obviously be much neater - this board is purely for testing):

11 Likes

Will these be compatible with the Chinese PM3 Easy boards or only the official ones?

2 Likes

@TomHarkness, is this Proxmark LF antenna that you’re talking about what we’ve been waiting for to be able to safely and reliably read/write to the xEM like in this video? If so, any idea of when you guys may release it?

2 Likes

Only the rdv4.0 at this stage. Making them for the knock off version is tricky as the tuning components vary from knock-off to knock-off so I could never make one antenna that is tuned perfectly for all hardware. Once this is done I have an idea for the pm3 easy boards that will incorporate a tuning pot. Should be easy enough.

3 Likes

Yes. I hope within a few months. Fingers crossed that everything goes to plan! :smiley:

Ok. Thanks for the quick response. :+1:

2 Likes

No worries - as I said above, life has caused some setbacks on this project and others but full steam ahead at this stage!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, this is great news. I’m eagerly awaiting a new lf proxmark antenna, as the ones I have currently are pretty fiddly.

@TomHarkness, do you have any estimate as to what kind of cost we’re looking at for this on release? I only ask because if it’s pretty high, I’d like to start saving up now so I can be prepared to get it at release.

1 Like

Hey @TomHarkness I’m going to make this thread the defacto update thread for LF antenna coils for the proxmark3 rdv4 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sweet :slight_smile: sounds good! I’ll keep this thread updated as things progress.

3 Likes

This is quite exciting… I’ve got one xEM tag in my hand that has stopped responding to almost all Proxmark commands. It will still beep on a long-range HID reader, but I have zero luck nowadays interacting with it using the Proxmark, so a new and improved antenna for this would be incredibly useful! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Woah, I didn’t know the great Deviant was here!

4 Likes

This is awesome. Hopefully the antenna will make it to market.

But… that test board is pretty cool with switches for different resistance? Where did that come from?

That’s a prototype for testing :wink: it was designed by Rfid Researchers Group and myself for my antenna R&D and produced by a factory in Shenzhen.

3 Likes

So guys… I’m extremely excited to say that I will receive first production ferrite core antenna + pcb samples from Shenzhen in about 15 days for testing.

Also trying to figure a neat way to make these duel frequency on single ferrite rod so that we don’t need seperate antenna boards for 125 / 13.56. However this may be a v2 thing,

Peace :slight_smile:

8 Likes

nice will be looking out for more updates keep up the great work

1 Like