Proxmark LF Antennas

Antenna samples received for QC guys! And with the limited (5 mins worth) testing I’ve done today. I can say that these bad boys are nothing short of amazing! The range and consistency, oh the range and consistency!

9 Likes

Yay! Waiting for these before implanting my xEM :slight_smile:

Super looking forward to these! Have been really itching wanting to program my NeXT.

3 Likes

That’s great news!
Do you have a projected / estimated timeline for production and release to market?

2 Likes

This is super amazing. We’ve been building/using our own at DC801 / 801Labs for a while and they’ve been a bit better, but still pretty crappy. I’m glad to see some work in this space and we would love to beta test these in a group of 5-6 people who have various implants.

2 Likes

About three months at this stage. Trying to work as fast as we can but having the team split across the globe makes things difficult at times.

3 Likes

Nice! I’ll see what I can organise, I’m sure I can at least send you guys one unit for testing out of the first batch.

3 Likes

An unexpected consequence of making sure these are of the highest quality… is that this happened. And I’m getting clean reads and writes from miles away while implant is inside the metal syringe. This should give you all a rough idea of just how good these will be, and why I’ve needed to take time in getting the tuning perfect. Get excited guys!

15 Likes

That’s incredible!!

3 Likes

This looks fantastic and our team’s excitement is through the roof. Tom, is there any chance I’d be able to coordinate with you to order a few for beta testing as well? We’ve been working on our own personal long distance LF antennas with some success but consistency seems to be our biggest enemy, can’t wait for this!

3 Likes

We will be supplying this via DT once it’s in production :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Reading through the metal tube! THIS IS AMAZING.

1 Like

I’m getting my NExT implanted tomorrow and I’m looking forward to copying my work badge onto it. Should I wait for this, or do you think I’d be safe trying to clone it with the proxmark3 that I’ve got coming?

You will probably not be able to clone it with the standard proxmark3 antennas. It’s hard enough to read as is, writing is even harder.

Is there a sign up list somewhere I can get on or should I just watch the forums and wait for it’s release?

4 Likes

Can i be tester?) I’m ready to buy it. I Have proxmark3, NExT in arm, and locked t55 chip (chines cloner…) =(

1 Like

Sorry for delays!Got hit with a horrible virus!

MASSIVE UPDATE!!!

Last week was spent ironing out some final production / assembly bugs and I can confidently say that the antennas should be released very soon :slight_smile: Sorry, I can’t give a more accurate ETA - maybe @amal can update when we have sorted out some logistics etc.

We aren’t really in need of more beta testers at this stage as that part of the process has ben and gone but thanks for the offers everyone!!!

For now, I’ll leave you with a pretty picture

11 Likes

Nice!! What is that rig or case that the Proxmark is connected to that you’ve connected the new antenna to?

1 Like

Can’t wait.
It looks great and complementary to the Proxmark

1 Like

It’s just a proxmark3 rdv4? Oh you may be thrown off by the bluetooth / battery module stuck to the top lol.

See here:

2 Likes