Proxmark LF Antennas

Yep, that’s what I was wondering. Thanks for that!

Is that glass that the new antenna coil is in?

I wish it was glass! That would be so expensive though. It’s vacuum-formed plastic. Stiff enough that some severe dropping won’t deform or damage the coil.

2 Likes

omgad-omagad!! It’s BEAUTIFUL!!!

2 Likes

I’m happy with the performance…

8 Likes

Woah, that is some excellent range.

666, the chip of the beast.

My locked xEM is eagerly awaiting the release of this antenna.

5 Likes

I have question about antenna. Can i plug it to proxmark3 ver3 or only ver4?

Unfortunately no, it’s rdv4 specific. Several reasons including connector type, the rdv4 has it’s tuning circuit for the antenna on the antenna add on boards for ease of creating better / crazy / interesting antenna designs and the tuning for it is way off.

The problem with creating antennas for the older pm revisions, is that the design was kind of stolen and used by a plethora of other manufactures which means that the component values and tuning varies so greatly that it’s impossible to create a single antenna that works for all of the hardware out there.

2 Likes

Range without the implant being inside the metal syringe is around 1.5 -2 cm with super clean reads and writes. Much better than in that photo. You can actually just place the underside of the board on your hand with coil on top and read through it lol.

3 Likes

This is so awesome! I know you said you can’t give a specific eta due to production and logistic stuff, but do you estimate these shipping out within the next month?

We are sorting out a pre-order sale soon. I will have shipping dates and bundle pricing soon.

11 Likes

Looking forward to it! Excited to finally use the other half of my NExT.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks, Amal!

1 Like

Same! Have only used the NFC side of my NExT so far.

2 Likes

So excited for this. Thanks for all your hard work! :holds back on including shut up and take my money gif:

2 Likes

Awesome! Can`t wait!

2 Likes

This is amazing. I just ordered the RDV4 and battery module in anticipation.

So excited!

5 Likes

Very excited for this! Thanks for being awesome guys!

1 Like

@amal is there anywhere we can sign up or whatever so we won’t miss this when it’s available?

5 Likes

I’ll be posting about it all over the standard channels :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. The suspense is killing me!

2 Likes